Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 140 Posts

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
Now....the rest of the story:

If every one of those reported deaths were 100% due to the vaccine (it’s not) it is still only a .0017% death rate and
  • Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
Yeah...thats really not much at all...unless its you or your kin..then it might make a bit more difference

Reactions: SoJ_51

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
Isn't the blood supply always on the low side? I can't remember Red Cross ever issuing a press release saying they're full up.
They always say it is..any sort of event,bloodmobiles start making rounds..just because the wind blew a few roofs off doesnt mean there are a 1000 victims needing blood but thats the way they spin these things..the way they denied the HIV/AIDS blood contamination issues in the early 80's makes me leery of any story they tell now

·
Registered
8,616 Posts
We'll know more has Those vaccinated women have children worldwide. So starting this September. If it's bad it will get really bad has fall and winter approaches. One thing is certain humans are not going to stop breeding.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Give it a year or two and then see how the vaccinated are doing. That is, the ones that don't succumb right away. Shedding the virus does seem to be gaining more and more evidence. If you listen to Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, said those who get vaccinated will be the super spreaders. Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD a pro-vaccine expert says vaccine will cause disaster on a scale

Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD a pro-vaccine expert says vaccine will cause disaster on a scale we have never seen before due to the fact it is the wrong type of vaccine to be giving to millions of people in the midst of a pandemic.

This is about the saddest thing I have ever heard of. A ticking time bomb inside people. Hope it's not true.

The CDC website, VAERS most recent numbers depict more people dying from this vaccine that all vaccines administered in the USA the last 10 years: 3,848 DEATHS 118,902 Injuries Following COVID Injections – Children Now being Reported as Dying Also

Link

·
MyPrepperLife
4,264 Posts
Well, I haven't read the entire document, but I've searched it for words such as "pregnant" and "unvaccinated" and "un-vaccinated" and "environment." Here are my thoughts.

Obviously, Pfizer had concern about potential effect of the vaccine on female and male reproductive systems. That is probably why the document spells out procedures for notifying Pfizer about "adverse events" related to pregnancy and reproduction. However, I don't think we can assume Pfizer KNEW while the trial was underway that their Covid vaccine might affect human reproduction adversely. I'm not saying they didn't know. Maybe they did know. All I'm saying is that the information in the "PF-07302048 (BNT162 RNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccines) Protocol C4591001" document doesn't support the theory that Pfizer knew there was an issue involving human reproduction. In fact, I'm guessing (only guessing) that concern about the potential for a particular vaccine's effect on human reproduction is par for the course when a vaccine is being developed and tested.

All that said, I will tell you the pharmaceutical companies are criminals, as far as I am concerned. There are many examples of Big Pharma's criminal behavior. Here are a couple links:

TAF Names Allen Jones 2012 Whistleblower of the Year

Big Pharma Whistleblower Get $51 Million

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
The vaccine reprograms a few of your mitochondria to produce viral spike proteins without the rest of the virus attached. Your body develops antibodies to these spike proteins that are roaming around your body. These spike proteins will shed in body fluids (how viable they are outside the body I can't tell you) and if they make it into someone else's body their body can create antibodies to them the same as yours does. If exposed early enough you can even transmit the vaccine itself which would program some of their cells to make the spike proteins, but quantity/severity is hard to determine here as well.
If exposed early enough you can even transmit the vaccine itself
I don't know how that would work, but I think it's a stretch.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
First, don’t put your text in with my quote.

Second, while I agree that in general the MSM is corrupt and incompetent, in this case there’s not much to report.

Many of the anti vaccine threads on here have more BS in them than even the MSM typically spews, and that’s bad. Freaking BS like the vaccine intended to turn you into a zombie or track you - crazy ass stuff like that.

·
Registered
279 Posts
They admit it's not a "vaccine."

And it's not "shedding," it's "transmission."

·
Registered
279 Posts
sneeks, I've read your posts in the other thread, so I do understand where you're coming from. We're each at different levels of awareness. But one thing is certain, we no longer have the luxury of spare time to continue playing around. If you're waiting for someone else to hand you truth on a platter, you need to change restaurants.

JustQ, this has been covered previously by doctor vid's, plus BigPharma's own def of "vaccine."

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well, I haven't read the entire document, but I've searched it for words such as "pregnant" and "unvaccinated" and "un-vaccinated" and "environment." Here are my thoughts.

Obviously, Pfizer had concern about potential effect of the vaccine on female and male reproductive systems. That is probably why the document spells out procedures for notifying Pfizer about "adverse events" related to pregnancy and reproduction. However, I don't think we can assume Pfizer KNEW while the trial was underway that their Covid vaccine might affect human reproduction adversely. I'm not saying they didn't know. Maybe they did know. All I'm saying is that the information in the "PF-07302048 (BNT162 RNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccines) Protocol C4591001" document doesn't support the theory that Pfizer knew there was an issue involving human reproduction. In fact, I'm guessing (only guessing) that concern about the potential for a particular vaccine's effect on human reproduction is par for the course when a vaccine is being developed and tested.

All that said, I will tell you the pharmaceutical companies are criminals, as far as I am concerned. There are many examples of Big Pharma's criminal behavior. Here are a couple links:

TAF Names Allen Jones 2012 Whistleblower of the Year

Big Pharma Whistleblower Get $51 Million
I have quite a few links, too. They are sleazy, underhanded, deceiving and greedy. Everytime there is a shooting and the majority of the time it's leaked out that the shooter was taking an SSRI drug or just stopped taking it, it seems big pharma shuts it down in the media.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
I could say the same about the much larger percentage of people who get COVID and die, huh?
Except one is preventable with certain regimes and flu protocols and the other is asking for it...sooooo..as for that "larger percentage',who decides which numbers are to be used?..and do THEY have an agenda to make the numbers larger?...

·
Registered
21,967 Posts
That's a vague explanation. Of course there is no link to even one study that supports that claim.
Hey, don't get upset about a lack of studies. Complain to the FDA and the CDC about it. They're the ones that approved a vaccine before all these studies were completed.

·
MyPrepperLife
4,264 Posts
I have quite a few links, too. They are sleazy, underhanded, deceiving and greedy. Everytime there is a shooting and the majority of the time it's leaked out that the shooter was taking an SSRI drug or just stopped taking it, it seems big pharma shuts it down in the media.
Right.

And don't even get me started on all the kids that are taking Ritalin or some semblance of it because they ostensibly have ADHD.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Women in Crisis - Too many reports coming in to post.

One thing is certain humans are not going to stop breeding.
Normally, but... first, our women need to stop bleeding (e.g. miscarriages, skewed menstrual cycles, decidual casting, death to their nursing infants, ad nauseum). IOW, avoid taking the substance into your body at all costs, else it's GAME OVER - an extinction event.

·
Over and Out
3,825 Posts
Hey, don't get upset about a lack of studies. ..
Yep..

...Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
Riiight.. That's why they were Reported to VAERS.. :rolleyes: Would you like to try again?

..On second thought, don't bother, there's Far more than enough Statie-spew in this thread..

jd

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Yep..

Riiight.. That's why they were Reported to VAERS.. :rolleyes:Would you like to try again?

..On second thought, don't bother, there's Far more than enough Statie-spew in this thread..

jd
I guess you wouldn’t know if you are too scared to get the vaccine. When you get it, they give you a paper encouraging you to report vaccine adverse events to VAERS. You might want to take a look at the p3 trial data where you can compaire death rates ( or other potential adverse effects) between those treated with the vaccine vs a placebo. That may be a little to sciencey for someone who doesn’t want their opinions challenged.

41 - 60 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.