Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I’ve noticed since I and my wife have gotten the vaccine the outside temperature has been going up. I think the Covid vaccines have exacerbated global warming!!! 😳
The day I got my 2nd vaccine dose, my city set a new record for the highest daily temp in April since 1874! It was crazy bizarre. I was like, "What's up with this vaccine that it's 84 degrees in Buffalo, NY today!" Sure, our county executive suspected global warning was the cause of high heat, but I've watched enough Youtube videos that I knew it was actually that nefarious vaccine at work!

·
Republic of Texas
1,439 Posts
That's a vague explanation. Of course there is no link to even one study that supports that claim.
It's called I didn't understand exactly what they were saying other than that part lol.

IF all the women in your house have had apparently serious irregularities for 3 months - why have none of them been to the GYN?? IF you thought for even one hot minute you were somehow being poisoned by others around you why would you not be rushing to have it documented??
Never said we weren't. All three of us have appointments in the next 4 weeks. Mostly for normal yearly stuff but yes, the other stuff will be mentioned.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
correlation does not imply causation
Oh,Cool..I feel much better about it...I guess that applies to India where they started the shot 6 weeks before everyone else and they are burning 30,000 bodies a day in the parks and streets right now...in 5 more weeks we will see which applies here..I really hope its the correlation...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I was strong armed into taking the Pfizer vaccine because I’m undergoing chemotherapy for cancer right now. The healthcare system was adamant due to my being a regular at the infusion center. Nothing in my protocols have changed since I received the vaccine. I still need regular COVID testing when I report for Chemo and masks of course. I’m past the “effective” date of the ”vaccine” so that should tell you the health care industry has zero confidence in the shots.

Because of the side effects from the chemotherapy I can’t say whether I had side effects from the Pfizer or not, but I can say it has considerably spiked the proteins in my urine which may affect my chemotherapy schedule. So, I am very distressed by the entire thing. And based on what I’ve seen and gone through these shots are BS......and I don’t care what the happy shot advocates have to say. It’s been a nightmare for me on top of everything else I’m dealing with. And plenty of other people going through Chemo too.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The vaccine reprograms a few of your mitochondria to produce viral spike proteins without the rest of the virus attached. Your body develops antibodies to these spike proteins that are roaming around your body. These spike proteins will shed in body fluids (how viable they are outside the body I can't tell you) and if they make it into someone else's body their body can create antibodies to them the same as yours does. If exposed early enough you can even transmit the vaccine itself which would program some of their cells to make the spike proteins, but quantity/severity is hard to determine here as well.
Wow, that would make the "vaccine" spreadable through blood transfusions.
When I put my tinfoil / conspiracy hat on it makes me wonder if that's the real reason why there is a sudden shortage of blood and there desperate for donations.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
According to the official CDC website last week, 3,486 people have died from taking the vaccine.
Don't look for that info on CNN etal.
I wouldn't be surprised if they prompted the CDC to take that info off their site
Now....the rest of the story:

If every one of those reported deaths were 100% due to the vaccine (it’s not) it is still only a .0017% death rate and
  • Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The fact that even vaccinated people still have to adhere to strict protocols should be a red flag for everyone these shots do not have the efficacy as reported. There is no reason why you would continue with testing, isolation and masking if the vaccines had the success rate that was pulled out of someone‘s ass and reported all over the MSM with joy, And no excuses can justify the continued lockdowns. None.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
As per usual, anything or anyone posting data contrary to the government/media information regarding the china virus is deemed a conspiracy.
Talk about weak minded.
The level of scientific ignorance is what I'm responding to. Every statement that says mRNA is gene therapy and that it alters cellular DNA is 100% incorrect. Cellular biology doesn't work that way. I challenge you to find any scientific journal that demonstrates the mechanism by which that happens. If someone posts something that is demonstrably false, like water boils at 90 deg C at sea level, they are WRONG and need to be called out. The OP didn't post DATA, he posted INFORMATION. His information isn't supported by science or is a being misunderstood by him. Also, since words matter, the definition of weak minded is someone lacking judgment or good sense, lacking determination, emotional strength, or intellectual capacity. That's not me your referring to.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
The vaccine reprograms a few of your mitochondria to produce viral spike proteins without the rest of the virus attached. Your body develops antibodies to these spike proteins that are roaming around your body. These spike proteins will shed in body fluids (how viable they are outside the body I can't tell you) and if they make it into someone else's body their body can create antibodies to them the same as yours does. If exposed early enough you can even transmit the vaccine itself which would program some of their cells to make the spike proteins, but quantity/severity is hard to determine here as well.
Partially right. The mRNA causes the cell to produce spikes. Mitochondria exist within the cell, they are the energy power supply to the cell, but the mRNA isn't targeting them to create protein spikes.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
When I put my tinfoil / conspiracy hat on it makes me wonder if that's the real reason why there is a sudden shortage of blood and there desperate for donations.
Or you could investigate why it is the blood supply is low. (Hint, it has nothing to do with the vaccine).

·
NRA Life 1971
8,713 Posts
Now....the rest of the story:

If every one of those reported deaths were 100% due to the vaccine (it’s not) it is still only a .0017% death rate and
  • Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.

If it's no biggie then why isn't the corrupt media putting it out there for all to see?
We all know why.

·
Grevcon 10
14,020 Posts
Technically all vaccines are spreadable through blood transfusion. Red Cross doesn't really care, and Red Cross is always desperate for free blood because free blood makes them lots of money. Used car dealerships are also desperate for you to give them your car for free.

·
Grevcon 10
14,020 Posts
Partially right. The mRNA causes the cell to produce spikes. Mitochondria exist within the cell, they are the energy power supply to the cell, but the mRNA isn't targeting them to create protein spikes.
The mRNA does not enter the nucleus, it uses the extranuclear parts of the cell that it can access such as the mitochondria and their contents. Mitochondria produce ATP, but they also produce proteins, mostly related to immune function.

SARS itself also likes to manipulate mitochondria.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
Curiouser and curiouser

21 - 40 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.