Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With thousands of unvaccinated women largely nurses and health care workers worldwide reporting spontaneous miscarriages and menstrual irregularities due to exposure to vaccinated people the "official " position is that this is crazy talk and akin to conspiracy theory. Snopes and other sites are reporting this as false information. A Popular science article in 2017 explores the idea of vaccines being made that are communicable and explains the process in how these work. It goes into detail on the only "known" contagious vaccine the oral polio vaccination.

It is very clear after reading through the Pfizer reporting and investigative protocols that Pfizer was quite aware that the mrna gene therapy could affect those that have not been vaccinated in fact they even give examples of environmental exposure to it. It is also quite clear that they were well aware of the fact that some pregnancies would adversely affected by direct vaccination and exposure of the unvaccinated to the vaccinated. Below is an excerpt from page 67 and 68 of the Pfizer study documentation....

Read pages 67 and 68....

Link to the Pfizer mrna gene therapy aka "vaccine" study'''

It is interesting (to me) that this Popular Science article came out just a short while after the 2017 SPARS pandemic simulation that took place in our government where they explored ways to deal with social media and how to best influence people to cooperate with vaccination protocols. Much of what is written in this document we are currently seeing in action. Here is a link to the PDF documentation of this scenario...

Popular Science article from 2017...

While the SPARS scenario is quite a long read, I would suggest people take the time to read through it, it is quite enlightening and explains the thinking behind a lot of what we are seeing now. It also becomes fairly clear that this SAR Cov2 pandemic is very highly suspicious, the more you learn the more it seems planned. They are spouting false medical information within the training scenario, much of the same false medical information currently being espoused, which makes it seem as though they wanted to convince officials of the validity of this "before" the public could start thrashing the medical misinformation contained. Then they warn that people are going to do exactly that, so officials are expecting nutballs to make unsubstantiated nutball claims.

Many of our officials are not actually complicit in this they are just literally too dumb to know any better...

I don't really care what anyone's position on this is, I just thought I would put out the information so that people can read it and decide for themselves....

MODERATOR'S NOTE: We may all be adults, but the rules have been in place for several years. Please do not bypass the filter. Thank you.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This is what you get when you do something that normally takes years, or decades in 15 months.

The fact so many people don't seem to understand exactly what that means in terms of medicine coupled with the outright hysterical madness most people believe about this so called pandemic.....quite telling to me how bright people are.

They have no idea how effective it is, no idea about the side effects, or even if it's safe! There wasn't time to do the trials. The brain dead are lining right up for it anyway.

Because yeah, 98% survival rate is just too much of a chance.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a great blast from the past, a 60 minutes documentary on the 76 H1N1 pandemic and the vaccination program that they used to "avert a pandemic". A Pandemic which never actually happened by the way, worldwide there were like only four people known to be infected, 1 of whom died. But the government wanted to vaccinate everyone to protect them... Then the adverse side effects and deaths to the vaccination... Then the decades long battles to sue the Federal government... It is a good watch and very relevant to the current SARS Cov 2 "pandemic" and mrna gene therapy aka "vaccination" program...

When the people complaining for decades that we need population control support "saving lives" with a vaccination you should be suspicious, you should be "very" suspicious...

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,982 Posts
This is a great blast from the past, a 60 minutes documentary on the 76 H1N1 pandemic and the vaccination program that they used to "avert a pandemic". A Pandemic which never actually happened by the way, worldwide there were like only four people known to be infected, 1 of whom died. But the government wanted to vaccinate everyone to protect them... Then the adverse side effects and deaths to the vaccination... Then the decades long battles to sue the Federal government... It is a good watch and very relevant to the current SARS Cov 2 "pandemic" and mrna gene therapy aka "vaccination" program...

When the people complaining for decades that we need population control support "saving lives" with a vaccination you should be suspicious, you should be "very" suspicious...

yeah...the Army made me take this one..almost friggin killed me..only excuse they would accept was allergic to eggs..by then I had been in for 4 years and had taken dozens of egg bred shots so that excuse wouldnt fly..as they knew it wouldnt.."you got free medical are,boy..what you bitchin' about"?..uh-huh

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
So, what is the mechanism here?
Somehow vaccinated people are giving off "cooties" that affect pregnant women?
Bacteria?
Virus?
Chemical agent?

If this is really happening we need to understand it.
If one vaccine can make your body toxic to pregnant women,
then we must assume other agents can do this as well.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bacteria?
Virus?
Chemical agent?

This viral mrna gene therapy, it uses an actual virus to "infect" your cells with a foreign DNA component, this "virus" can be transmitted to others such as is in the oral form of the Polio vaccine which used three weakened but active live viruses for vaccination. One of the viruses no longer exists in the wild was considered to have a threat of mutating into a serious form again and it was eventually removed leaving just the two live viruses that are currently in oral vaccine.

The technical term for this is call "shedding". You don't have to believe the Pfizer claim if you find it that hard to imagine, this is just to be a source of information for those wise enough to understand the material...

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
16,995 Posts
You can just use the word miscarriage instead of the other word. The mods have been busy enough things get heated in a cat thread? You can imagine the forbidden subject.

I have been around people who got the Pfizer and have been OK, but I'm not reproducing either.

I will say I am glad my deceased husband did not get the vax, we had discussed it a few times but he decided against it. He died very suddenly 2 months ago so I would have always wondered. I still don't know what killed him but it wasn't the shot.

Everyone who came to run the code on him kept asking if he had COVID and I kept saying no he was fine just an hour ago.

Reactions: MyPrepperLife

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
9,349 Posts
Bacteria?
Virus?
Chemical agent?

There's been doctors explaining this phenomenon as likely being caused in a similar way to how females who live or work together link up menstrual cycles.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
The vaccine is not gene therapy. The vaccine does not alter nuclear DNA. I challenge anyone stating it does to provide a biomolecular reference or model that explains how mRNA alters cell nuclear DNA. .

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
This thread should be relocated to the conspiracy section. The op references a Popular Science article that is about the risk of transmission after vaccination with a live virus, has nothing to do with mRNA vaccines. His reference to the Pfizer Clinical Trial,
Pfizer was quite aware that the mrna gene therapy could affect those that have not been vaccinated in fact they even give examples of environmental exposure to It is also quite clear that they were well aware of the fact that some pregnancies would adversely affected by direct vaccination and exposure of the unvaccinated to the vaccinated.
is not some smoking gun. The guidelines are what were used during the trials phase where caution is at its highest level. It does not state or imply a link to anything. The Accidental Exposure of inhalation and skin contact refers to the liquid in the vial containing the vaccine, not exhalation and subsequent inhalation of the vaccine from one person to another, or skin to skin transmission. There is no mention of a concern where a vaccinated person infects an unvaccinated person.

·
Republic of Texas
1,439 Posts
This is what you get when you do something that normally takes years, or decades in 15 months.

The fact so many people don't seem to understand exactly what that means in terms of medicine coupled with the outright hysterical madness most people believe about this so called pandemic.....quite telling to me how bright people are.

They have no idea how effective it is, no idea about the side effects, or even if it's safe! There wasn't time to do the trials. The brain dead are lining right up for it anyway.

Because yeah, 98% survival rate is just too much of a chance.
This is what I was telling you about when you called to talk to Iyaayas the other day.

·
Republic of Texas
1,439 Posts
Bacteria?
Virus?
Chemical agent?

Something to do with spike proteins they're shedding. I know personally that all 3 of the females in this house have had DRASTICALLY changed periods in the past 3 months as has my best friend. I'm not talking the "oh it's just an off month" type either. I mean full on different out of nowhere in regards to pain levels, flow, etc. Ya'll men may not get that. The women will. None of us are vaccinated but have been around others who are.

·
Grevcon 10
14,020 Posts
The vaccine reprograms a few of your mitochondria to produce viral spike proteins without the rest of the virus attached. Your body develops antibodies to these spike proteins that are roaming around your body. These spike proteins will shed in body fluids (how viable they are outside the body I can't tell you) and if they make it into someone else's body their body can create antibodies to them the same as yours does. If exposed early enough you can even transmit the vaccine itself which would program some of their cells to make the spike proteins, but quantity/severity is hard to determine here as well.

·
Indefatigable
20,681 Posts
Something to do with spike proteins they're shedding. I know personally that all 3 of the females in this house have had DRASTICALLY changed periods in the past 3 months as has my best friend. I'm not talking the "oh it's just an off month" type either. I mean full on different out of nowhere in regards to pain levels, flow, etc. Ya'll men may not get that. The women will. None of us are vaccinated but have been around others who are.
IF all the women in your house have had apparently serious irregularities for 3 months - why have none of them been to the GYN?? IF you thought for even one hot minute you were somehow being poisoned by others around you why would you not be rushing to have it documented??

Reactions: JustQ
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.