Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there's a thread for this, I didn't see one.

There's a petition for concealed carry in New Jersey. Please take the time to sign it, you don't need to be an NJ resident even.

https://www.change.org/p/chris-christie-governor-christie-allow-concealed-carry-of-firearms-for-self-defense

·
The Time Is Now
6,398 Posts
You could get a million people to sign it.

It won't make no difference.

Until you get a true conservative governor and a conservative ran state house it will be ignored. Even then it isn't a guarantee.

It's a shame. It's unconstitutional. Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves. The fact is politicians are keeping your 2a rights locked up in their political closet.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I wish the people of NJ good luck in getting their right to CC, unfortunately I have my doubts. NJ has some very restrictive gun laws, they rank right up there with NY, CT etc...

·
The Time Is Now
6,398 Posts
I wish the people of NJ good luck in getting their right to CC, unfortunately I have my doubts. NJ has some very restrictive gun laws, they rank right up there with NY, CT etc...
You always hear about how any enemy of our country couldn't invade us because of all the guns.

All they would have to do is land on the North East cost and they would have an easy time of it. Heck the population would welcome them.

This might sound a little tinfoilly, but don't think for a second that there isn't a plan to do the above should certain events happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts