1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People Eating Tasty Animals

OK, post your thoughts !
I like mine smoked.

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts
Mmm...Smoked is good. I also like mine grilled, rotisseried, and baked. Sometimes even fried. I like animals. :D:

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mmm...Smoked is good. I also like mine grilled, rotisseried, and baked. Sometimes even fried. I like animals. :D:
I like pit Bar B Que too ;)

Reactions: 4giv3n1

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Peta=Morons

I am all about stopping people from abusing animals for the sake of abusing animals or the "unethical treatment" so to speak. HOWEVER hunting is a whole different story. I know it seems in contradiction but I think it is a perfectly natural process of life. PETA does not know how to separate these two very different ideas.

I am sure others would agree with me on this???

·
Dances with Salmon
290 Posts
PETA absolutely disgusts me on every level.
I cannot believe that the people of our country fall for their crap. Their mission has nothing whatsoever to do with "ethical treatment" their agenda is Animal Rights, a concept so bizarre and ridiculous it amazes me that these nut-jobs aren't laughed out of the room when they speak. Yet there are hundreds of thousands of Americans that support them.

·
Crazy old man
1,287 Posts
Back in the 80's I used to raise rabbits when peta was starting out. One night they raided my barn , turning loose my herd. The next morning I found all but 3 out of 120. So I have no love loss for them.:taped:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts