Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
It's true...people have bragged about it in the media.

It should be an EXTREMELY costly crime.

It is absolutely being used intentionally to win elections. And NOT just by the DNC.

That's my perspective.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,473 Posts
we should station video cameras near polling places, to confirm or deny the rumors that Democrats bus bums around to vote at multiple polling places
It's not a rumor. I saw that happen in Arizona when I moved here. There was a busload of illegals (probable illegals because no one spoke English) at the polling station being coached by Democrats on how to vote. As far as I can tell, that stopped when we passed our voter ID law.

The Arizona voter ID law doesn't require proof of citizenship. It requires proof of residency. Our law did pass muster with the Supreme Court. I'm sure that doesn't stop all voter fraud, but the ID requirement curtailed a lot of it.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,307 Posts
Remember the "hanging chad" issue in Palm Beach County in 2000?

Where democrats lost the election, then "recounted" in counties multiple times until the votes started to go their way. SCOTUS put an end to that.

What was interesting was the sudden materialization of boxes of ballots, coming out of the trunks of liberals cars.... I was there for all of it. Clear fraud.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Much parsing of comments of the issues. In Iowa the Rep Sec of State says not illegal voting. Perhaps but pretty convincing argument that there is mass illegal REGISTRATION. The progs don't bring in bus loads of fake voters on election day. They now mass illegal registration then fill absentee ballots. More planning and coordination but more effective and reliable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts