Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gott Mit Uns
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday Time magazine comes out with their person of the year. Saw something that had some of their possible picks, Obama (shocker:eek:), Pelosie:taped:, the Chinese worker among a few.:xeye:
I could see hem giving it to the Chinese worker it seems to fit them. What are your thoughts, who would you give it to and who do you think Time will give it to. :confused: Or are you the "Give a rats a**" frame of thought?

·
Gott Mit Uns
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seeing as how ur fairly new Ritepath, I will go with the law of averages and assume you r kidding. Possibly not, but thanks for your input. jkc

·
3 more years of this?
2,845 Posts
Hmm first Black (half black) president, Nobel peace prize, etc. It will be Obama. I wont lose sleep over it. You can only sugarcoat $hit for so long.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
*cracks knuckles* weeeelllllll take a look who was called most influential person in the world...

They'll put ANYONE on the cover these days..

Though technically- Moot wasn't ON the cover....

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
My first pick (if I had any say-so) would be Captain Sully for his handling of the Hudson River crash.
Second pick would be Sgt.Crowly for that great photo moment of him helping Louis Gates down the steps while his pal obama raced ahead to the cameras.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,511 Posts
Obama has done more for the growth of the preparedness movement and gun ownership in America than Clinton or Dianne Feinstein put together. Of course he should be salesman of the year.

What, what was the question. Should he be the man of the year? That would require him to act like a man first.

·
3 more years of this?
2,845 Posts
Obama has done more for the growth of the preparedness movement and gun ownership in America than Clinton or Dianne Feinstein put together. Of course he should be salesman of the year.

What, what was the question. Should he be the man of the year? That would require him to act like a man first.
Funny you mention tha. Local gun store has a Obama as employee of the month 9 months running for gun sales. Ill try to get a picture of this next time I visit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts