Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Hit 1st or get Hit 1st
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give me a list of the people you really don't like.
Rosie O'donnell, people who like Rosie O'donnell, people who are related to people who like Rosie O'donnell and Al Borland (Home Improvement)

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
"I'm free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally"
W.C.Fields

·
Watchman
982 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa!!!

You guys don't like Bill Maher?! :(

I'm conservative Christian and even I like the guy.

Oh, and uhh... Yeah all the other people mentioned with the addition of umm...*cough* George Bush *cough*

·
Registered
498 Posts
The people in this world I really dislike, no one on here would know. As far as not liking random actors or politicians, why even waste my time or energy on negativity that has no effect? Seriously...me (or you) disliking Tom Cruise or Pelosi means nothing to them...so,
why bother.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
A sniper friend of mine answered this question a few years ago. He said “who ever is at the other end of my scope” LOL
that's a typical lie. Snipers aren't busy hating their targets. Small minded mouth breathing drivel. The sniper does not hate the enemy; he respects him or her as a quarry. Psychologically, the only motive that will sustain the sniper is the knowledge that he is the best person to do it. On the battlefield hate will destroy any man - and a sniper quicker than most.
Now go play army.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts