1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
NRA Life 1971
8,423 Posts
Donations from their fringe base must be slowing. I don't think she realizes that her base is actually shrinking largely due to the house's unfair treatment of the President. Even dems that I know are not happy with her.
She will be gone forever after the 20-20 election. She and Ms Clinton can go into the pants suit business together.

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
I don't see pelosi going anyplace. She has a base of voters and lots of money. She'll hang in until she dies in her job.

Her resolution to "name Trump as a war criminal" is simply another ploy to undermine him. We can all see she never did that to obama when he ordered drone strikes. She and her allies are simply continuing to fight Trump by whatever means they think will work.

Sooner, if not later, the people will see what she and friends are doing and finally ignore her. Her time is ebbing but she doesn't understand that yet.

·
Registered
21,768 Posts
Remember a couple months back when the Left were losing their minds because we wanted to pull troops out of Syria instead of defending some communist ethnic group from a NATO ally?

And now, when Americans have been attacked, they remember they are anti-war.

Makes you wonder whose side they're really on.

To my eyes, it looks like they're a bunch of traitors.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Reread the Resolution

The letter's intent says the proposed nonbinding resolution will declare US Operations in the GWOT(eliminating people who are killing Americans in Terrorist Actions) are considered war crimes and under the ICC and current United Nation declarations of US War Crimes EVERY Soldier, Sailor, and Marine that has EVER supported US Operations is now LEGALLY liable in Civil/Criminal Actions for their "Crimes". The Senate passes this resolution as SUPPORTING the ICC and UN in making the US Military War Criminals and under current extradition Treaties ANY US Military Member can be extradited to a foreign country and tried as a WAR CRIMINAL with their SUPPORT.

·
Psalm 37:28
1,125 Posts
I'm pretty sure that if Trump gave a million dollars to a leukemia foundation, the left would find a way to spin it as a potentially criminal act.

I also think people are waking up to their BS.

I have a co-worker who is in his mid-twenties. Solid millennial. We were discussing the impeachment a couple of months ago (it was on TV in a public place) and he basically indicated that he was bored with the whole thing and thinks it's a sham.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Yep. They are working hard at making it impossible for America to protect itself.

In addition, more spin by the left trying to change our perception of reality:

"The letter further claims that Trump’s action “endangered our service members, diplomats and others by risking a serious escalation of tensions with Iran” — placing the responsibility for violence not on Iran, which recently attacked a U.S. Navy drone; a Saudi oil field; and, via proxies, Americans soldiers and civilians in Iraq; but on the United States, which had restrained itself until the recent assault by an Iranian-backed militia on the embassy."

It's only more danger if we stop sending rockets and let the POS politicians set the ROE.:cool:

I don't know about today's soldiers, but in my day, we'd have been all in, and starting up a pool on where the next target would be.

·
Awesome
17,062 Posts
dems are doing everything to prevent the US from protecting the US and its citizens, and punishing those who do.. is there any doubt left that the DNC is a threat to national security, and an enemy to the people... like where the **** do people think iran got the idea they could kill americans with impunity in the first place?.. could it be john kerry actually flying to iran to tell them exactly that, that trump cant do anything to stop them?

·
Awesome
17,062 Posts
Remember a couple months back when the Left were losing their minds because we wanted to pull troops out of Syria instead of defending some communist ethnic group from a NATO ally?

And now, when Americans have been attacked, they remember they are anti-war.

Makes you wonder whose side they're really on.

To my eyes, it looks like they're a bunch of traitors.
they are, and im starting to wonder if the full authority of the law is ever going to come down on such traitors, as it really needs to

·
Retired *****
18,237 Posts
Because saint o-hole could do no wrong

The fetid gash piglosi was all for "military operations" in Libya when the o-hole was president.

President Obama did not require Congress's approval to launch attacks in Libya, nor does he need congressional authorization to keep U.S. forces there, the top House Democrat said Thursday.

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the White House violated neither the Constitution nor the War Powers Resolution when it launched military operations in the war-torn African nation in March without Congress's endorsement.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/166843-pelosi-backs-obama-on-libya

The administration has said the operation was necessary to save thousands – even tens of thousands – of civilians from government troops controlled by longtime Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi.
But the rancid **** doesn't give two ****s about AMERICAN lives. :mad: :mad: because she HATES TRUMP more than she loves America. As do the rest of the demon-rats.

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
The letter's intent says the proposed nonbinding resolution will declare US Operations in the GWOT(eliminating people who are killing Americans in Terrorist Actions) are considered war crimes and under the ICC and current United Nation declarations of US War Crimes EVERY Soldier, Sailor, and Marine that has EVER supported US Operations is now LEGALLY liable in Civil/Criminal Actions for their "Crimes". The Senate passes this resolution as SUPPORTING the ICC and UN in making the US Military War Criminals and under current extradition Treaties ANY US Military Member can be extradited to a foreign country and tried as a WAR CRIMINAL with their SUPPORT.
Don't care if it is non-binding or not. The implications are clear and the potential long term damage even more so. The Democrats are on the side of the terrorists.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,613 Posts
Don't care if it is non-binding or not. The implications are clear and the potential long term damage even more so. The Democrats are on the side of the terrorists.
I say that every person that signs this or agrees to this needs to be hung for High Treason

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,567 Posts
Her attempts to disrupt and/or resist, just amounts to a bunch of valuable, wasted time in the House

She's not doing a damn thing for the American people, she's just kowtowing to her donors.

It's pretty bad when hate and spite rules your life

1 - 20 of 47 Posts