1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
New York Times columnist and Nobel laureate Paul Krugman, who is the darling of the Left, and who has never appeared to be correct about anything, says Republicans are actual demons. This is new low for the lowest of the low.

Republicans are ‘actual demons,’ ‘zombies,’ says New York Times Nobel Prize-winning columnist

This is the same economist who said the economy would collapse within one month after Trump took office.
I guess if we are zombies then he is safe, since zombies only eat brains and all. :eek:

·
Indefatigable
20,123 Posts
The same has been said about liberals on this forum - many times, including the misuse of the word zombie.
Pot meet kettle.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
New York Times columnist and Nobel laureate Paul Krugman, who is the darling of the Left, and who has never appeared to be correct about anything, says Republicans are actual demons. This is new low for the lowest of the low.

Republicans are ‘actual demons,’ ‘zombies,’ says New York Times Nobel Prize-winning columnist

This is the same economist who said the economy would collapse within one month after Trump took office.

Ghost863: I guess if we are zombies then he is safe, since zombies only eat brains and all.
Paul Krugman has a dirt clod for a brain and I apologize to the more intelligent dirt clods out there.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Paul who? Nobel prize is just a little bit more that a cracker jack prize in every box. Maybe he was referencing the POSchiff Mutt Romney a RINOcrat.

Didn't warmonger and drone bomber, Obama, win the Nobel "Peace" Prize? Not worth the paper it's written on!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
The same has been said about liberals on this forum - many times, including the misuse of the word zombie.
Pot meet kettle.

The difference is that most liberals ARE zombies. Apples meet oranges.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't warmonger and drone bomber, Obama, win the Nobel "Peace" Prize? Not worth the paper it's written on!
Yep, he did. And he didn't do a single thing to earn it. I think someone said, "Let's give it to Obama because he's going to solve all the world's probelms and unify people in the USA."

Terrorist leader Yassar Arafat also won the Nobel Peace Prize.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
both sides post nearly identical juvenile memes. both sides claim the other side are deluded and irrational and unrealistic. both sides say the other side can't see the obvious truth when they look right at it.

the true, significant difference: I would go to a 4th of July celebration in a rural community. I would not go to any "___ Pride Day" if I were chained, gagged, and dragged there.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
both sides post nearly identical juvenile memes. both sides claim the other side are deluded and irrational and unrealistic. both sides say the other side can't see the obvious truth when they look right at it.
You really should come to Iowa during the caucus season if you believe that nonsense.

The Star Wars bar scene that is the 2020 demtard presidential field is astounding. Makes the Pelosi/Schift clown circus look intelligent. Starting yesterday their surrogate orgs are now running new TV ads that have a theme of "this is why need to destroy Trump but that idiot ______ can't tie his/her shoes so vote for some other demtard Monday night".

·
Listen to the ghosts
5,395 Posts
Krugman is the victim of a syndrome identified some years ago by Robert Heinlein:

“Expertise in one field does not carry over into other fields. But experts often think so. The narrower their field of knowledge the more likely they are to think so.”

― Robert A. Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

·
Basket of deplorables
2,376 Posts
I have zero doubt in my mind what the garden variety leftist thinks about anyone who is even slightly right of center. All this does is give me even more resolve in not backing down and doing everything I possibly can to stop the leftists.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Pot meet kettle.
There a difference. When you call a leftist a zombie or a demon, it’s usually true, there’s simply no other way a rational thinking human can believe the left is correct despite all the historical proof available.

Actual demons are far more frightening than any conservative, or leftist. Actual demons can lead to eternal damnation. Eternal damnation does not equate with political affiliation.
But adherence to and practicing the things espoused in the beliefs of that leftward leaning party can lead to eternal damnation.

No doubt in my mind.

·
Retired *****
18,329 Posts
Actual demons can lead to eternal damnation. Eternal damnation does not equate with political affiliation.
Actual policies of political parties are demonic and their implementation can lead to eternal damnation. The left has an abundance of such policies.

Would you like a list?

The main thing on that list... you can't list.

Don't do it, I want you hanging around here a bit more :D:
Tanks! I learned my lesson. ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts