Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'll bring the rope.
1,354 Posts
I LOLed at work

I know I'm a grownup and all that, and I work in an office with other growups, and that adult and professional behavior is expected in my work environment, but when I read that the Mexican Government actually had the GALL put out this warning, the irony was too rich for me to suppress and I LOLed very loudly.
Really now. Are they trying to be funny? Because it's hilarious from my angle.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I lived in Phoenix for 3 years, as little as 6 months ago, and all I can say is that I'm glad they passed that. I don't wanna see AZ turn into CA which is what was happening. The cities services were being bogged down by illegals, GTFO.

I have no problems with immigration, but do it legally. If I went to Mexico illegally they'd be mad as hell and I'd most likely be in jail, but that doesn't apply the other way around? wtf?

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
Mexico needs to clean up their own back yard.........if they did, folks won't want to keep coming here. IMO, they're not coming to come here, they're coming here to get away from there.........Mexico's war on drugs is spilling into this Country.......

·
Dog bites - Owner shoots
485 Posts
Obama wants GOP input on immigration .... Well Mr Obamanation ... theres your input and your solution. Put on your big boy pants and make a tough decision that actually BENIFITS America for the first time in your presidency and follow Arizonas lead.

Were not against Mexican people. Were against illegal activity.:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.