Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are you guys seeing this stuff. I mean I don't care if you hate Obama or not. That's cool. I can see why. I HATE his stance on guns! HATE HATE HATE. But this is comedic entertainment. My wife and I laugh out loud every night. I mean your jaw does drop when she talks right? That's great that she was a tom boy but come on:) The first 3 min. are fine but then.......She could not name ONE news paper!!! Give us something, USA Today, the WSJ, NY Times, your local Wasilla paper! Anything! Am a wrong? I am not trying to tear her apart. Last night was the by far the best interview in this series. But should I think this is an intelligent woman?

I guess I am just wondering if those who will be voting for her and McCain think she is actually good for the country or do you just not want Obama that bad? Again, that is understandable! (We can at least have a good laught about it though)Do you have any concerns about her being president if need be? I really am looking for honest opinions from those who will be voting for her. Not trying to troll and those who just want to bash her could really stay out of it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4490713n

·
Registered
456 Posts
I don't know what to think of her so far.

I'll not be voting for her though, i'll either write in Ron Paul or vote Libertarian.

Down with the Republicrats :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
This goes to show you that the American people will buy anything the media sells them..

The same people that think this woman has an ounce of experience required for the job are the same types of people that have made Paris Hilton a celebrity.

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
I don't read newspapers either. However, I think she was afraid to tell Couric that, because of the fallout. Instead, she froze.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses guys. I guess nobody I actually posed the question to wants to answer????:confused:

·
Curious Cat
415 Posts
I just saw the one tonight asking both VP candidates about their positions on ******** and if they disagree with any other Supreme Court decisions. I don’t think anyone has a good answer to the ******** question but regarding the Supreme Court decisions, Biden gave a great response about how he disagreed with the Supreme Court’s decision saying that violence against women was not a federal offense. Palin, on the other hand, appeared to be unable to think of an example so she gave Katie Couric one of her rambling, disjointed non-answers that actually took me on an emotional roller coaster. I started off wincing in pain for her, then started to laugh uncontrollably, then ended again feeling sorry for her. I wasn’t going to watch any more debates but I don’t think I can look away from this train wreck.
VW

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Lol, that is a good way to put it 'a train wreck'.

I know how you feel, its hard to watch but how can you help it? I guess I would watch with my hands over my face, peek between my fingers every now and then. If she gets completly derailed Ill probably tune out, its just too embarrassing.

I was going to vote for McCain but now Im thinking more of writing in ron paul.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Latest interview.

Not only can she not name national newspaper, I don't think she knows ONE supreme court decision except for R.vW.!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts