Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Take the red pill!!!!
1,301 Posts
I say we butt out, cut the aid, cut the diplomacy and tell Pakistan to go to hell.
I agree minus the cut of diplomacy, we need to keep some ties of communication open since at this point global politics is going to include them holding some one that ****es off the world.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Let them look, if it is in pieces.... must not have flown to well....

Bill Klinton sold the Chinese enough tech to build a advanced fighter and Aircraft Carrier... Whats one more...

If it is our helecopter, what the hell is Pakistan doing with it... We just let it lay???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Who cares....If it was that much of a big deal, we probably wouldnt of left it there..Besides, they still have to re create it AND be able to fly it.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I agree minus the cut of diplomacy, we need to keep some ties of communication open since at this point global politics is going to include them holding some one that ****es off the world.
Cut it all, Pakistan has it's problems, we have ours. Diplomacy is just another nice word for "we're going to tell you how to run your country, and it better line up with western civilized views"

Who freaking cares. We should stop pushing our own morals and values down other countries throats in the form of politics.

If Pakistan screws us over, screw them over even harder.

It seems this whole region of the world understands one thing. Brute Force.

Talk is cheap.

·
HANDY MAN
1,472 Posts
Yeah and we really showed them by cutting their funding...

Do you remember when what the US said meant something?

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,345 Posts
Don't underestimate our spooks. What a great opportunity to plant a little disinformation for the Chinese to swallow. May not be the case with this one but it happens more than we realize. I call it "Spook Games"

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I won't sign up for another sight just to see what you're talking about. But I'm sure I would have had something to say on the subject otherwise...
My bad Karnus - when I pulled the link off of Drudge it opened up without demanding I subscribe to read it. My apologies to everyone who went there and got nothing for the effort

·
أنا واحد
6,631 Posts
Who is really surprised by this?

Reminds me of the old saying "With friends like this, who needs enemies?"

Pakistan lets China see US helicopter

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/09700746-c681-11e0-bb50-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1V2rFcC52
I thought that was common knowledge. Nobody told me.. Of course they were gonna show it to them for a fee. They are not and never were friends or allies

You don't have to buy your friends. And after all that money they screwed us every chance they could. That country would be better off a nuclear waste land and is in my humble opinion the most serious threat in the world to the united states because they have a developed nuclear arsenal.

·
Take the red pill!!!!
1,301 Posts
Cut it all, Pakistan has it's problems, we have ours. Diplomacy is just another nice word for "we're going to tell you how to run your country, and it better line up with western civilized views"

Who freaking cares. We should stop pushing our own morals and values down other countries throats in the form of politics.

If Pakistan screws us over, screw them over even harder.

It seems this whole region of the world understands one thing. Brute Force.

Talk is cheap.
I meant it as an in for communication, recon, and seemingly passive co-existence (still using them for trade). US telling people how to run their own show is one of the reason we are in this mess now. At this point our people dont see anything wrong how we "approach" nations and open hand bitch slap nations with out cause. To me we give others more to complain about for a reason even though many pretend to be our friends. Our gov is the Cocky douche bag that throws the good parties.

·
HANDY MAN
1,472 Posts
We dont cut funding to 'show them', we cut it because its wasted money. We're broke as a country. we don't need a scapel to make cuts, we need a chain saw.

Funny, where I read said we cut their funding by 1/3.

Oh here it is...

"In a show of displeasure over Pakistan's cutback in U.S. trainers, its limits on visas for U.S. personnel and other bilateral irritants, the United States has suspended about a third of its $2.7 billion annual defense aid to Pakistan."

from :http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43986309/ns/world_news-asia_pacific/t/pakistan-let-china-see-stealth-chopper-bin-laden-raid/

Looks like a "show them" to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts