Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't know, I run an outdoor store.

Due to the slowing economy and credit crunch, we're closing the store.

The brick and mortar store closes on Monday, but we'll be unloading inventory over the next couple weeks in places like eBay.

If y'all need anything, now's the time to ask. I could probably save you 20-30% off once you factor in shipping.

We carry brands like North Face, Kelty, Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, Gerber, Buck, Mountain House, Black Diamond, Marmot, MSR, Katahdyn, First Need, Princeton Tec, etc. etc.

Basically, if it is used for backpacking or rock climbing, we carry it.

I don't want to take a bunch of small orders, besides you won't save enough to make it worth your while. However, if you have a gear list or bulk order, let me know. That's where you'll start saving the bucks. I'll give you a free quote. We have fedex and UPS accounts. If it ships to a commercial address, shipping is even cheaper.

It's a bummer. But not entirely unexpected. Luckily, I have other employment.

And I'm not trying to use the site for commercial gain. Don't care if you order everything or nothing. Just thought I'd offer and try to make it a win/win for everyone. The stuff will sell online no problem. Just can't sell it out of a store with huge overhead costs and employee issues.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Good luck in your other ventures Wildjo

Reactions: wildjo
1 - 6 of 6 Posts