Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Adventurer
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing some ammo and 80%lower shopping and I noticed that the more common and popular 80% pistol lowers(G19, 23 and even the 17) are out of stock all over the place.

Same thing in the ammo world too..... Lots of specialty ammo like Underwood and even some regular stuff is showing "Out of Stock"

PSA is down to 3 AR10s and all the rest are......"Out of Stock"

I wonder what the heck is going on?

·
Adventurer
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ammo goes in and out of stock a lot.... But the 80% glock lowers are almost impossible to find...... Midway, Brownells, Ceratac, 5D.... almost nothing. P80 wont sell to many states now.... Even ones that are just "Talking" about regulating them.

Sucks

·
Fenced In
3,265 Posts
A lot of retailers, both online and brick-and-mortar, have had a lot more inventory on hand than they probably want, especially in the AR realm. I've passed on a lot of great deals due to other financial priorities and truly having everything I need, but even so, I really found myself wishing I could in good conscience take advantage of some of the bargains to be had. Then again, my state is one of (presumably) many that are one bad legislative session away from significant restrictions on semi-auto firearms, magazines, etc.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I have been finding out of stock across multiple wholesalers for over a month and it seems to be getting worse. Ammo, arms and parts, the gamet. I have not been doing this long enough to know if it is seasonal, at least in part. I sent an order Monday, out of five firearms, four were out of stock. Five "flavors" of .50 Beowolf ammo, all out of stock along with many others. I find that concerning.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Part of the reason could be that we've got a president who has done more to infringe on the 2A than either of the previous two. People may finally be realizing that.
Stop just stop, No matter what Trump might or might not do is still nothing compared to what every democrat will do. You want to see what the Democrats will do when they get back in power????
Just look at Virginia today...

·
Adventurer
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's the widespread talk of Virginia. Also the news of my home state (PA) essentially banning 80% lowers. My FFL is still selling them. Said until he gets a official notice from the Governor screw them.
I live in PA too........ I tried to order some Glock lowers and they said that they wont sell to PA anymore...... Even though the law hasn't become official.

I escaped NJ by moving to PA 5 years ago and now this crap is starting to happen here.

In my county a new Democrat sheriff was elected a few years ago and now there is a 6 week waiting list for a concealed carry permit and you need references.

Now is the time to buy buy buy

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
45,558 Posts
I was doing some ammo and 80%lower shopping and I noticed that the more common and popular 80% pistol lowers(G19, 23 and even the 17) are out of stock all over the place.

Same thing in the ammo world too..... Lots of specialty ammo like Underwood and even some regular stuff is showing "Out of Stock"

PSA is down to 3 AR10s and all the rest are......"Out of Stock"

I wonder what the heck is going on?
I find local gun shows are the best place to find them. No way to tack who bought them either if you pay cash.

·
Always Loaded
2,308 Posts
I live in PA too........ I tried to order some Glock lowers and they said that they wont sell to PA anymore...... Even though the law hasn't become official.

I escaped NJ by moving to PA 5 years ago and now this crap is starting to happen here.

In my county a new Democrat sheriff was elected a few years ago and now there is a 6 week waiting list for a concealed carry permit and you need references.

Now is the time to buy buy buy
I think our waiting period is 60, max. It is typically less than a week though. Don't give up. PA isn't gong anywhere, at least without a hell of a fight.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If I can give young folks any advices, it is to buy as much gUns and ammo can your discretionary fund allow before the panic. For example, now is the time to stock up on 9, 40, 12 gauge and .22lr, whose empty cases make great extra shots for 12 gauge in double barrel or 1st welcoming round in pump and autoloader.

It helps if you’re married to a good ******* woman who always make good money and don’t waste money on junks. Even better if her family is ******* so you can buy in bulk and save.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts