Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Couldn't get the video to work, but it looks like a nice place, from the picture.

Thanks for sharing it.

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
WOW, we're at two different ends of the country and your place looks eerily similar to my BOL. I already posted pictures of mine in another thread. I don't know about yours but mine is backed up to hundreds of thousands of national forest. Nice.:thumb:

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine backs up to just shy of 4000 acres of national forest but we have deeded rights to 800 acres to the south of us too.

·
HANDY MAN
1,472 Posts
Wow...im jealous! Please excuse my noseyness...but how much did the land run you. I've been looking all over the country for affordable acreage.

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
It's official...I'm jealous! Man, I wish I could afford some land. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you make it through the coming collapse; seems like you have an awesome head-start on most of us.

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The land was $3500 a acre. Membership included a deeded lot. There are a few cabin but they are located on the south eastern end of the property. The land you are seeing in the video is the community land, and the airstrip that hasn't been mowed since august due to the dry season. There are caves around the cliff line that give natural defensive spots. If any of you are really interested you should email [email protected] he heads things up. Also the best part is all the land we have rights of use to. Thousands of acres.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts