Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Aquaholic
4,905 Posts
I think it's a great idea and i do it also.
Most of the people buying 'vip' tags here pay $5 a month for the same info that is free elsewhere.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
I think it's a great idea and i do it also.
Most of the people buying 'vip' tags here pay $5 a month for the same info that is free elsewhere.
I pay the $5 more as a donation than a fee. I can't remember the last time I even looked at the paid-to-view section of this board. Something like this must cost Kev quite a bit of his own time and resources. Since I enjoy it, I feel it's only the decent thing to do. Kind of like giving a buddy gas money when he drives you to work.

·
Adaptable.
1,978 Posts
I agree, though I have not been able to afford a donation in a while, I get at lest $5 worth of entertainment from this board monthly, if not weekley. I've paid that much to hangout with asshats for 5 hours at a nightclub, and god knows I came away with much less.

But diversity is important. Www.survivalpodcast.com is my current favorite. Guy does 4-5 shows a week on anything from gardening to investing. Good stuff, and my current ear plug contents when working round the ranch.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
this is the only survival website i go to, but whats interesting is the increase in survival and SHTF talk in completely unrelated forums. from prepping food and water to civil war- websites that would call me a weirdo last year- are suddenly posting maps of possible american regions post break-up, and talking guns

·
Registered
94 Posts
What I do is go to my survival bookmark folder and hit "open all in tabs"

These are the tabs it opens:

survivalistboards.com

TimeBomb2000.com

Thetreeofliberty.com

Ar15.com (survival sub forum under outdoors)

GlockTalk.com (survival sub forum)

whenshtf.com forums

·
Registered
206 Posts
Great reading and discussions on the developing economic catastrophe can be found at Karl Denninger's Market Ticker and Market Ticker Forums. You ought to check out his predictions for 2008. He was about as close as any prognosticator could be, which is why I am really paying attention to what he has to say these days. Karl isn't caught up in the prevailing Keynesian economic theory. Instead, he relies on good old fashioned common sense, math, and Austrian economics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts