Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get my wheat from Emergency Essentials but they have been out of most everything in superpails for a couple of weeks now.
Anywhere else I can get pails of wheat?

Thanks!

·
Registered
814 Posts
serving,

Do any of your local stores carry wheat in the bulk section? We have a Winco and Fred Meyer that stock whole wheat for pretty good prices.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We have gotten 1 ton bulk bags of wheat from our local seed company. It is untreated and has some chaff. The wheat ran about 120 dollars per bag. 2000 pounds is a lot of wheat. We mostly used it for critter food but we are assembling buckets, bags etc for putting a bunch up for home consumption.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
I get my wheat from Emergency Essentials but they have been out of most everything in superpails for a couple of weeks now.
Anywhere else I can get pails of wheat?

Thanks!
They're just on backorder. We are "pailing" every day, and orders are being filled as they come in. Your wheat should be shipped in 1-2 weeks if you order in the next couple of days. Thanks!

·
Capability, not scenarios
11,867 Posts
SAM's Club has Augason Farms white hard wheat in 6 gallon pails (45 lbs) for about $14.88.
Can you provide a link on that? I searched the Sam's site for this, no such thing I could find.

That is an incredibly cheap price; sure you don't have it confused with something else?

Reactions: ServingHim

·
The Lord's Servant
2,248 Posts
You may also try your wally world store. Many are now stocking red and winter wheat. It's pricey though. At our store, a 25lb bag goes for over $12.00.

·
Registered
475 Posts
You may also try your wally world store. Many are now stocking red and winter wheat. It's pricey though. At our store, a 25lb bag goes for over $12.00.
At the two Walmarts we go to it's priced at 12.68 for a 25 lb bag. I've started buying one each time I do the grocery shopping.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts