Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I got the odgreen ps90 for christmas! with about 700 rounds of ammo. I put a holographic sight on it and will soon put a flashlight and laser on the rails its a great defense gun I recomend it all I need now is to et about 500rds of the hollow points that are hard to find because they were banned from shippment in the U.S.

·
Noman
903 Posts
so I got the odgreen ps90 for christmas! with about 700 rounds of ammo. I put a holographic sight on it and will soon put a flashlight and laser on the rails its a great defense gun I recomend it all I need now is to et about 500rds of the hollow points that are hard to find because they were banned from shippment in the U.S.
Pics...otherwise it didn't happen

·
What Would Darwin Do?
985 Posts
I got a ps-90 and Five Seven in December.Havnt shot them yet.Too fast for the indoor range.:mad:My PS came with optics rather than a tri-rail
My 1000rds of 5 7 came today though.

Dont forget there is a $200 rebate on that thing.:thumb:

·
11B20 - Status Inactive
5,036 Posts
Was there discussion on it after FH last month(TV)?
Somewhat, some news people were questioning why someone needs a pistol with such deadly bullets that are designed to pierce armor, holds twenty, more than any other pistol, and is capable of firing 5 rounds a second... blah blah blah...

Its how it starts, if you see more "senseless acts of violence" I am sure it will come up. As I understand the AG can ban an import on any weapon yes? As there are still other pistols available it is not considered an infringement on the 2A? Or maybe I am just paranoid, very well could be but who can afford to not be?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry guys my cameras down ill get pics up asap,I like that FN 5 7 I want that pistol so in my loadout I can carry the same rifle and pistol ammo.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Im jealous! its a wise idea to consolidate as much of your weapons down to a the same caliber. Im trying to mostly get down to .45, .223, and of course .22.
Now all you need is that LF ammo which is close to impossible to acquire.

·
Registered
437 Posts
designed to pierce armor,
"FN has 5 or 6 diffrent loads for the pistol and the P90 all but two have been restricted by the BATF to LE and military use only."

"The ammo for the civilian market WILL NOT penetrate Level IIA and Level IIIA Kevlar, Kevlar 129 or Spectra vests, contrary to popular myth put originated by misguided politicians and gun control advocates trying to advance their agenda."

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69135

1 - 20 of 41 Posts