Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Basket of deplorables
2,373 Posts
I seem to remember Obozo clearly stating that low growth of the economy during his Presidency was the new normal and nothing could be done about it.
I seem to remember obamma lamma ding dong to be the absolute worst even compared to Jimmy Carter and that's saying a lot. I'm sure the vast majority of us can agree he did nothing but bring about division of this nation, increased poverty and a stagnant economy. Now he's trying to stay relevant after President Trump completely reversed everything that blue lipped Kenyan did turning the nation around bringing some semblance of Nationalism and Prosperity back. One more lie after another with obamma lamma ding dong. The sooner he and Moochelle move back to Kenya the better. We The People do not want them nor do we need them. They are not relevant, Go AWAY, For Good. No Really, Be Gone.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
I seem to remember obamma lamma ding dong to be the absolute worst even compared to Jimmy Carter and that's saying a lot. I'm sure the vast majority of us can agree he did nothing but bring about division of this nation, increased poverty and a stagnant economy. Now he's trying to stay relevant after President Trump completely reversed everything that blue lipped Kenyan did turning the nation around bringing some semblance of Nationalism and Prosperity back. One more lie after another with obamma lamma ding dong. The sooner he and Moochelle move back to Kenya the better. We The People do not want them nor do we need them. They are not relevant, Go AWAY, For Good. No Really, Be Gone.
And in the famous words of Motley Crue: "Don't go away mad, just go away." :eek:

Reactions: 4X4

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,577 Posts
Him and his sidekick Biden are trying to take credit from their shovel ready jobs and cash for clunkers :xeye:

Great leaders take the blame and pass the credit to others

·
Retired *****
18,329 Posts
History will judge Obama as many things. Great will not be one of those categories.
Old bloomie is running a TV ad here where he kisses up to the o-hole calling him "great". If he thinks running on the o-hole's coattails in Utah is a winning strategy, he's even dumber than AOC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts