Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this is strange everytime I type the name Obama my computer spell check what's to change it to Osama, you think it knows something I don't?????

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
The only difference between the two is BS.........

·
Contego Libertas
6,775 Posts
Hmmmm. Perhaps Osama was actually Barracks REAL father? You know what they say... "Mama's baby, Daddy's maybe!". Now we know why BHO was raised by his grandparents! Daddy was on the run! :rolleyes: :D:

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
48,677 Posts
One in the same my friend. They both hate America, both muslims. I still can't believe he got voted in. I really can't.

Reactions: SmokeyC

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One in the same my friend. They both hate America, both muslims. I still can't believe he got voted in. I really can't.[/QUOT

The vote was rigged ,I have never found anyone that voted for him or they are ashamed to admit it.

·
I am the .000000317%
416 Posts
One in the same my friend. They both hate America, both muslims. I still can't believe he got voted in. I really can't.[/QUOT

The vote was rigged ,I have never found anyone that voted for him or they are ashamed to admit it.
There's a guy at my workplace who sometimes wears a shirt with the Obama family portrait on it. So they're out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts