Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Red Barn Workshop, LLC.
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
62.3% for and 37.7 against. being MSNBC- the poll won't see the light of day

·
Obamageddon Survivor???
1,178 Posts
When I voted the score was

62.3%
Yes. Law-abiding citizens should be able to do whatever is legal.
10,108 votes

37.7%
No. It's needlessly provocative and could be dangerous.
6,111 votes

This is NEVER going to see the light of day.

·
Gettin By
1,405 Posts
When I voted the score was

62.3%
Yes. Law-abiding citizens should be able to do whatever is legal.
10,108 votes

37.7%
No. It's needlessly provocative and could be dangerous.
6,111 votes

This is NEVER going to see the light of day.
No question. You might hear about it on Hannity or Beck's show, but that will be the end of that. After all they didn't get the results they were looking for, did they.

·
Plinker
746 Posts
I dislike polls like that, issues aren't as cut and dried. For myself I would answer Yes to the first but give a partial nod to the second. Yes I would have the right to carry a firearm, but (for myself) why would one want to draw unnecessary attention to oneself at such an event? I figure why give the media and Lefties any more cause to make a big deal of it over the airwaves. There are plenty of other opportunities to "brandish our weapons".

·
Red Barn Workshop, LLC.
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
When I voted it was 50.?% for and 49.?% against. It never hurts to put your two cents in - even if the media buries it. I got to believe there were some real votes coming from this site to change those numbers - thank you all!

Think about it - if their polls don't show real opposition, then that's like a green light to move up the agenda of gun control. Having the constitutional right to bear arms is not enough - we all must do our part, no matter how small, to make sure the politicians know that we will not have those rights taken away.

This poll was in response to a man carrying a slung AR-15 in downtown Phoenix HOURS BEFORE the president arrived. Actually he was with a group protesting the health care reform bill and as far as I know he was gone from the area well before the president arrived - blocks away. For those of you unfamilliar with Phoenix, that translates to a third of a mile or so. And he was not in the path of the presidents travel. The president came from the airport, east of the civic center, and he was to the west of the civic center.

You see, this is the way the media tends to mislead all of us. Even in this time of immediate communication, when we rely on the media to provide our information, we only get what they decide to present to us. Forums like this allow us to communicate the finer points, just like I have, so that we all have a better understanding of the current events.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts