Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
reluctant sinner
17,450 Posts
Maybe she actually wants a real job, not some no show board position at a Ukrainian gas company, and she wants to decide where and how she spends her money instead of giving most of it to commies like Ballless Burnie or Proctohauntus.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yeah it must be true about Hussenes daughter.

Another Trumpster convert is Blagoivich ...he was totally innocent you know ..thats what all the democratic governors that went to jail in my state said .were all innocent.

Oops I just threw up a little in my mouth.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I’m telling ya, the oldest one that looks like Lurch isn’t voting Trump. But the young one I can see her supporting Trump. She’s actually a very pretty girl that’s pretty conservative in her thinking. So it may be true.
Yes I believe both were adopted since we all know Michelle can’t have children since.... well we all know Michelle doesn’t have the equipment to have kids.

Pretty good story about what to do about Michelle when they were grooming Obama to run for President. They nearly had to split them up but they actually worked it very well, yeah it was the DNC that worked up the (not a citizen) much played up birther hoax. Hell it worked you heard very little about Michelle until it was to late.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts