Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...2008 just became the deadliest year for the NATO (or is is ISAF?)forces in Afganistan. I also read this past week that US forces in Afganistan are about 10 times more likely to be wounded or killed than are US military personnel in Iraq. Every death, whether it's a NATO soldier, a marine or an Afgani civilian is a tragedy, and I really don't see when, or how, all this bloodshed will end.

I'm not trying to start a polticial discussion by mentioning this. I think it's important for all of us to realize that Afgansitan remains a truly, truly dangerous place, and my own thinking is that it will remain so for a long time. In the news there are very few signs that it's getting better, and Pakistan, which we all know is a nuclear power, is also not doing so well.

If there's going to be some kind of world changing SHTF terrorism event in the next couple of years, my bet is that it's be coming from one of those two countries. The prospect of a worldwide economic slowdown will only make some kind of SHTF in this region more likely, IMO.

HippieSurvivalist

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
We can't control Afghanistan and the region of Pakistan nearby, no one can.
It would take a much larger worldwide effort for decades.

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Nobody has ever been able to control Afganistan.

But i agree with you Hippie,it is a tragedy.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh good .. then I'll talk about my cat, a heck of a nice fellow
what I like about him is he does what needs to be done regardless of opinions of other cats or dogs.
Mr Razor, I think it's important that everyone knows what's happening in Afganistan. In many ways, it's far more FUBAR than Iraq, and likely to remain FUBAR for the indefinite future. I think people don't realize that by many metrics (NATO casualties, percent of country controlled by Taliban, civilian deaths, etc.) Afganistan is getting worse, not better.

That is not a political point, it's a point of reality, and it's something that lots of people I talk to have no idea about.

And you can go PHUCK your damn cat!:thumb:

HippieSurvivalist

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Mr Razor, I think it's important that everyone knows what's happening in Afganistan. In many ways, it's far more FUBAR than Iraq, and likely to remain FUBAR for the indefinite future. I think people don't realize that by many metrics (NATO casualties, percent of country controlled by Taliban, civilian deaths, etc.) Afganistan is getting worse, not better.

HippieSurvivalist
The only reason it is getting worse, not better is because our leaders and military are allowing it to, just like in Vietnam.

If everyone really knew what was happening over there, and in Iraq, we'd see some changes. Unfortunately, most of America gets their news from the main stream media and believes the reasons the administration manipulation machine spoon feeds us about it.

Our journey into the middle east is going to turn out to be one of the biggest walls of shame that we've built since the 9/11 "attacks". Every day that our military spends "trying to win" over there, is a waste of time and at BEST is only increasing the number of people that hate America.. And they have good reason.

We should be concerned with removing this administration, 99% of congress and the federal reserve BS economy that we love so much, or these wars in the middle east will never end. They are our cash and fear cows. And they are being fought by the same troops that are one day going to be turned against our own people.

Our country is so far gone that I have no more sympathy for anyone other than my own children who are going to grow up in this country of blind false patriots who allow this machine to continue by believing everything the zionist main stream media spoon feeds them.

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Oh good .. then I'll talk about my cat, a heck of a nice fellow
what I like about him is he does what needs to be done regardless of opinions of other cats or dogs.
Muhahahahahahahaaa!

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
and losses in Iraq are at an all time low ---the left says the war in Afghanistan is where the war on terror is.

not tryin to be cruel or cold but it is a war, and if you check im sure you will find that our guys are putting a disproportionaly hard hurt on the enemy.

the reason that noone has ever been able to control it is that they came as conquerers.
the region willl never be violence free but with the help of the locals -- just like iraq it will go down.

dont be so quick to lose faith in the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen--
the US Military

it will not lose a war------only those back home -- politicians and the public can defeat them -- or rob them of victory

go gitem guys -- tear their asses up

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
dont be so quick to lose faith in the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen--
the US Military

it will not lose a war------only those back home -- politicians and the public can defeat them -- or rob them of victory

go gitem guys -- tear their asses up
Yahhhh, let's dominate the world because we can!! Screw eveyone else. Noone can stop us! We are the BEST! We are a shining becon for the world. An example of how the world should be. USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!! "Hey, I've got an AK", "Ya, Me too!", "WOOHooo, We'er the BEST!" USA, USA......."Lets get pumped up for WARRRRR! KIll the EnEMY!! YAAAAAAAAA

Patriots, more like fools:rolleyes: You guys don't even listen to yourselves. Your the troops FOR the NWO and you don't even know it.

You guys don't give two s$#ts about human life. Just your own.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
so what should we do with an enemy who says convert or die

you prefer to convert?

i prefer they die.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
so what should we do with an enemy who says convert or die

you prefer to convert?

i prefer they die.
Hah, I prefer our leader goes in quietly, F's the S&%t out of these mountain dwellers who attacked us and then brings our troops home. Period. Not run around the world like a scared chicken attacking whoever we want while morons back home proclaim how great America is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts