Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in South Carolina but was born and raised in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan. I have two adult sons and three grandchildren. I am divorced and was a single parent for most of my sons lives. I am far from being self sufficent but do pretty good on my five acres. I planted about a dozen fruit trees when I moved here twenty five years ago, have a couple of good garden spots and manage to get three or four deer on my property each year. Im fortunate that I live very close to National forest land for hunting and also close to a couple of large lakes and a river for fishing. I live as simple a life as possible.

Since I have joined I have spent most of my time reading in the religeous section which is kind of odd as I have not been to church in about ten years. I have noticed that in this section the threads start out good but often end up in sarcasm and hard feelings. Still I am looking forward to posting there when I get time. I work odd hours and have a three year old little girl so I will probebly never post a whole lot. Plus I hate to type and am real slow at it. I write a good bit with pen and paper but for some reason I dont like to type.

If there is anyone else here form the Upper Pennisula I would love to hear from you.

Sincerely....olyooper

·
Professional Lurker
4,105 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

Click here​
to see Oregon's group page.​

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts