Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya'll. I'm just an Ole' Timer from N. Arkansas. Looking forwards to what all I may glean here.

Not much on trying to survive a nuke war thing. I'm getting to old to have to start over or try to outrun and outgun Mad Max wannabees. But this virus stuff has me as nervous as a hog at a bbq festival.

Thanks ya'll

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,790 Posts
Hello and welcome from W. KY.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,827 Posts
Hidy and welcome to the boards from southern Oklahoma. :)

·
BASS
2,095 Posts
Welcome from NJ with my Heart in Tennessee.

I am an Old Guy to.. Be 76 in June if'n I last that long...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate the warm reception I do. I've only been able to looks around but a bit. Alot of stuff here to get sunk into the old brain bucket!

·
Goat Roper
1,262 Posts
HOWDY from Texas, Ole Timer. Lots of good stuff in here, and if'n your like me, you'll have to read it 2-3 times to get it to stick! :upsidedown:

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by lunatic dictators running the state from Chicagostan.

·
3,017 Posts
Howdy ya'll. I'm just an Ole' Timer from N. Arkansas. Looking forwards to what all I may glean here.

Not much on trying to survive a nuke war thing. I'm getting to old to have to start over or try to outrun and outgun Mad Max wannabees. But this virus stuff has me as nervous as a hog at a bbq festival.

Thanks ya'll
LOL Oh Great! Just What WE Need! Another OLD FART like me and So many Others! What we Really Need are some pretty young flirtatious Skirts! Well, since you're here pull up a chair and try not to let the Tall Tells get too carried away!

Oh, did I say welcome from Texas?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts