Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I started this account back when I was 14 and was becoming interested in firearms more than anything really. As you can see I never posted anything up until now when I actually logged back on in an attempt to delete this account to try to get as off grid as possible. Found out I can’t delete this account so I guess I’ll stick around and maybe post here and there or ask questions. Obviously I know it’s very difficult to truly get off grid but any advice anyone has to at least maybe reduce my online “footprint” would be greatly appreciated. I also recently purchased 6 acres of land that has roughly a 1 acre pond on it that needs a lot of work as the pond overflow was installed incorrectly years ago which now is causing the overflow pipe to leak and erode the soil around it.

·
old gunsel
513 Posts
If you could post a picture of the problem area then I’d say the odds of finding an answer here would greatly improve...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice I'll try to get a picture of it. I have had a local excavating crew come in and look at it as it looks like I'm going to need some other dirt work around the edges done as well.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Hey, welcome back from the depths of deletion :) I could tell you would end up staying since you were replying and seemed to have a sense of humor. Don't worry about being on a list here, we are all on lists everywhere and they do NOT have the manpower to ever gather every single person up on a list including the ones doing the rounding up who most are on lists as well, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by lunatic dictators running the state from Chicagostan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts