Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks I am a Oklahoma boy thru and thru. I have hunted and fished most of my life and am currently teaching my children such also.

I am what you would call a high tech ******* ;)

I am currently a Computer Tech. SO if you need any help Ill do my best I do not know everything but i do know a little.

I look foward to learnign from you all and hopefully I can help you all in return somehow ;)

Sens.
=========================================================
Take kindly the counsil of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of the youth.-- from Desiderata by max Erhmann 1927

·
1,794 Posts
Welcome Sens. I like the "high tech *******" description. My computer has given me problems ever since it reached a state of self awareness. There is a Tech board in the site. I'm sure your expertise will help in that area.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum. Thanks a lot for joining. See ya around.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome Sens. I like the "high tech *******" description. My computer has given me problems ever since it reached a state of self awareness. There is a Tech board in the site. I'm sure your expertise will help in that area.
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

As for the tech part I would be more than glad to help in any way that I can :) Ill do my best to keep a eye on it. [email protected] if anyone needs direct help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts