Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOW who are you gonna blame???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/manchester/7390967.stm

Two gang members have been jailed for using a sub-machine gun in an attack on a man in a Manchester gym.

The men punched Suliman Suliman, 23, and hit him over the head with the gun at Moss Side Leisure Centre last July.

Antonio Wint, 21, of the Gooch Close gang, admitted a firearms charge and must serve almost five years in jail.

Fellow gang member Andre Marshall, 22, had also previously admitted possessing a firearm and assault causing harm and was jailed for seven years.

At Manchester Crown Court, Marshall, of Brantingham Road, Whalley Range, also received a four-year sentence for assault, to be served concurrently.

Wint, formerly of Stamford Street, Old Trafford, was jailed for a minimum of four years and 250 days before he can be considered for parole.

Two others were involved, a 17-year-old boy, and a 22-year-old man.

The teenager was sentenced in April to a community punishment and rehabilitation order after admitting violent disorder.

Waqas Farooq, 22, of Northleigh Road, Old Trafford, was convicted of perverting the course of justice after he coerced false witnesses to give evidence about this incident to police.

He has been jailed for three-and-a-half years.

The court heard how a 9mm Scorpion machine pistol, capable of firing up to 1,000 rounds a minute, was brandished at Suliman Suliman in the packed weights room at the gym on 3 July last year.

The victim was hit over the head with the gun.

In the next room police officers were giving a community talk, but before they were alerted the gangsters fled.

OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE NOT LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS- THERE ARE NONE

·
Registered
233 Posts
Did anybody notice, "Submachine pistol" and "Hit Over The Head"?

As for the 1000 rounds per minute, how many seconds were they carrying?

Seems like this story is just plain weird.

·
V
21,713 Posts
The British media often due to ignorance, a dire need to sell papers and sensationalism, often refer to ANY firearm as though it was a movie prop gun and can fire X amount of bullets and over X amount of range blah blah keep the sheeple in line.

Being from a moss side gang doesnt equate to high IQ lvls hence hitting someone with a gun instead of just shooting them either that or because the firearms blackmarket is such a boom industry they couldnt afford the rounds once they'd bought the gun.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a booming buisness- heh.. just like prohibition- the crooks will make a killing in the illegal weapons market

·
Registered
233 Posts
i wonder if anti-gun people would find it ironic if they were murdered with a knife???

"oh ****, i am being stabbed,ugh! i always thought i would be killed,uggh, by one of those evil black rifl..."

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i wonder if anti-gun people would find it ironic if they were murdered with a knife???

"oh ****, i am being stabbed,ugh! i always thought i would be killed,uggh, by one of those evil black rifl..."
Even more ironic is that I might be standing in the back of the store, afraid to shoot their attacker because of all the laws that those people have forced on us determining if I will be prosecuted for saving him or her by using deadly force.

Now THAT would be irony..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts