Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts

seriously though, I want to find a herd of gunhaters online and spam them with videos like that. :D:

·
Simple Man
428 Posts
Hey, I saw a few empty spots on the walls there!!!

Seriously though, I'm droolong al over. If I only had the money.

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Perhaps it's because I live in a country where the right to bear arms is not enshrined in the Constitution and popular culture, but, WHY would anyone possibly need that many firearms?! Is this not pure gun worship?

·
Angry Libertarian
168 Posts
Perhaps it's because I live in a country where the right to bear arms is not enshrined in the Constitution and popular culture, but, WHY would anyone possibly need that many firearms?! Is this not pure gun worship?
And I ask, why not?! Why does Jay Leno need so many cars? Why does someone need every rookie baseball card they can get their hands on? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Because we can. Because we're Americans and we have the rights and freedoms to do these things. Some of us may not have the money, but there's still the opportunities available to get the money for such things, as frivolous as they may seem to some.

But back on topic. I really want to just stand in that room. It must be absolutely stunning.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
he needs a TON more ammo though. THEN we can talk Burt Gummer proportions :D:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.