Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
So they're thinking that COVID-19 is naturally occurring, and due to a containment breach it escaped a research lab. I'm willing to call it an accident and say there was no intended malice. However the Chinese government's response of lying and covering up as much as possible, is absolutely malicious in nature. Due to that fact, I'm of the opinion that China should be held by an international court to be held financially liable for a certain (and punitive) level of funding for future pandemic research and novel disease response, in the form of a certain amount of Chinese GDP over a certain period of time.

The rest of the world needs to recognize the vulnerability of globalization and making places like China a centralized hub of global production, and especially recognize the Chinese government's proclivity to make every negative situation it experiences or creates worse through deception, and abate their reliance on cheap Chinese goods and labor immediately.

·
Over and Out
3,007 Posts
...I'm willing to call it an accident and say there was no intended malice. However the Chinese government's response of lying and covering up as much as possible, is absolutely malicious in nature. ..
Agreed - with the caviat - that they've Stated - out of their Own 'generals' mouth - they Wanted / want to Do this, intentionally..

https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/

..Now - if they Were 'developing' this, and this was an Intentional release (they've certainly not shown Any qualms about wiping out even many Millions of their own people - cue Mao, etc - to further the 'big picture'..) vs - this all just being the 'Worlds Worst-Ever Darwin Award-winning Lab-boo-boo' (we can certainly debate those-extremes all day long..) but.. Regardless, China Needs to be Held Accountable...

..at the Very Least - even IF this Was, indeed, all 'natural' (..and I, for one, don't buy that for a Minute, anymore..) they FAILED to warn the World, sufficiently, as you astutely pointed out.. :cool:

jd

·
Beware of the dog!
1,821 Posts
I have no doubts it was man made (mutated) and either intentionally or accidentally released, which in my opinion is the same thing because safety measures were to be very stringent in that type of lab so someone made an intentional "mistake".

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if another strain was released in a few months, like several weeks before the November election. There is an agenda to this media bullsnot. But that's just my 2 cents.

·
Earthquake Prepper
215 Posts
The Pentagon’s top general has said that US intelligence has looked into the possibility that the coronavirus outbreak could have started in a Chinese laboratory, but that the “weight of evidence” points towards “natural” origins.

·
MortarMaggot
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry, but I'm hard pressed to take ANYTHING China says as the truth. Not to mention, could you imagine if the U.S. had been cooking this up in a lab (to what end) and we "accidentally" leaked some & the next thing you know there is a global pandemic? The U.S. would be apologizing 24/7 & paying trillions, maybe quadrillions in damages around the globe. What's China on the hook for? Nothing, we're asking them if we may please buy more masks from them. What a joke!

·
Dismember
1,958 Posts
The Internet says everything.
...for click money.

Some website saying this already over-used theory means nothing, and it meant nothing weeks ago when the rumors started.

Possibilities:
Bio-weapon?
Lab accident of bio-weapon research?
Lab accident of Corona 1 or Corona 2 vaccine research?
Chinese bush-meat/sex drug folklore habit of killing/eating vectors for human disease?

CIDRAP says that the vector was a Pangolin. They are killed for eating, and also for their nice armor. Dr Osterholm says the virus has been dated to November, and has Pangolin DNA.

Patient zero messed with Pangolin guts.

CIDRAP is very reliable. Most of the Internet is not.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Agreed - with the caviat - that they've Stated - out of their Own 'generals' mouth - they Wanted / want to Do this, intentionally..

https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/

..Now - if they Were 'developing' this, and this was an Intentional release (they've certainly not shown Any qualms about wiping out even many Millions of their own people - cue Mao, etc - to further the 'big picture'..) vs - this all just being the 'Worlds Worst-Ever Darwin Award-winning Lab-boo-boo' (we can certainly debate those-extremes all day long..) but.. Regardless, China Needs to be Held Accountable...

..at the Very Least - even IF this Was, indeed, all 'natural' (..and I, for one, don't buy that for a Minute, anymore..) they FAILED to warn the World, sufficiently, as you astutely pointed out.. :cool:

jd
I'm glad the "mainstream" is finally taking the possibility of the virus being man-made seriously.

Many poor African and Central Asian countries are in deep debt to China as part of the Silk Road initiative. Some of these countries may have to renegotiate debt terms which may require they hand over assets to the Chinese as Sri Lanka was forced to do a few years ago.

I would not put it past the Chicoms to intentionally release the virus knowing it would spread globally, weakening the West and bringing Third World countries to the brink of insolvency. The Chinese are long-term thinkers and are capable of sacrificing some short term pain with the knowledge there will be long-term gains.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Maybe I’m naive but I find it really hard to believe that most countries, including our own U.S., does not try to develop bio-weapons. I also believe if there was an accident here our govt would be trying to cover it up as well. I believe the Pentagon officials that believe this is a natural virus. The way a lot of people today live is bound to create “super” bacteria and viruses. It was only a matter of time. Do you really believe that our government would not, or did not, “fudge” the numbers? I saw Trump with my own eyes and ears say that he didn’t want the Grand Princess cruise ship to unload because it would make our numbers go up.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Maybe I’m naive but I find it really hard to believe that most countries, including our own U.S., does not try to develop bio-weapons. I also believe if there was an accident here our govt would be trying to cover it up as well. I believe the Pentagon officials that believe this is a natural virus. The way a lot of people today live is bound to create “super” bacteria and viruses. It was only a matter of time. Do you really believe that our government would not, or did not, “fudge” the numbers? I saw Trump with my own eyes and ears say that he didn’t want the Grand Princess cruise ship to unload because it would make our numbers go up.
What makes you think we aren't? Ever hear of a place called Dugway?

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,750 Posts
Once again I ask, where is the evidence? This is just speculation and good click bait from a far right opinion and policy service.

For once I'd love to see ANY actual published papers by a reputable team on this subject.

Right now, this type of story plays perfectly in the overall strategy of finger pointing.

Let me be clear: I'll be the first to accept this once some credible evidence is presented. I'm no stranger looking for original source materials and I am willing to plow through a technical work.

Until then, I see this as pandering and deflection.

Honestly, I'll be delighted for someone to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
Its worth looking into,

But there is still nothing uniquely manmade about Corona, it acts exactly like a natural virus.

·
Getting Ready
114 Posts
Its worth looking into,

But there is still nothing uniquely manmade about Corona, it acts exactly like a natural virus.
I agree.

If they wanted to really wreck havoc on the world to come out on top, I'd imagine it be engineered where they had the vaccine and it was much more deadly. Unless it was intended to be just be badenough and its working as intended.

We'll never know exactly. Just like the 10,000 other conspiracy theories about 10,000 other events. We will be "told" what happend, and we'll have our own "opinions" on what happend.

·
Registered
432 Posts
What makes you think we aren't? Ever hear of a place called Dugway?
That’s what my point was. I think we are and most other countries are. I really don’t trust our govt any more than I trust others. They all lie if it benefits themselves. Unfortunately we are the ones who pay.

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,750 Posts
Perhaps... perhaps not.

https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/2...racking-down-the-origin-of-wuhan-coronavirus/

Virologist Dr. Judy A. Mikovits was mentioned in the above link, and interviewed here:..

Dr. Judy Mikovits (American Researcher) on Corona virus from FTW Live - YouTube
She was also interviewed on Coasttocoastam couple of nights. Intriguing

This show specializes in conspiracy theory and pseudoscience topics for entertainment value. Topic they cover include hauntings, Area 51, crop circles, Ouija boards, the Hollow Earth hypothesis and Bigfoot.

Coasttocoastam is not a credible source for science information. Dr. Judy Mikovits has been discredited for publishing false or misleading conclusions about her research.

Post something from Oxford, Johns Hopkins University, a reputable medical journal or the US Intelligence community and you'll convince me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts