Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Houston area ...

I have an offer for you guys. I joined Direct Buy last year and they have a pretty good selection of both Coleman and Eureka outdoor products. If you want a specific product message me and I'll see if I can get it for you. Most products can be purchased for about half price.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I hope you did your research before you joined. I HATE direct buy with a passion.

Always remember that returns may not be easy.

I let them remodel my kitchen and they ordered the wrong sized cabinets. They lied and said that they would reorder the right cabinets for 3 months straight, then told me they never had any intention on getting me the correct cabinets. In the end, I was out money for the kitchen (which would have been cheaper at home depot anyway :rolleyes: ) and I had to waste money eating out the month I waited on the cabinets to come plus the 3 months they lied and said they were going to order new ones.

I know it's too late, once you sign up you can't get out of it, but BE CAREFUL! I can't stand those b*stards. My membership is wasted because I will never order from there again. Most of the stuff isn't really that cheap once you add on tax and shipping anyway :mad:

I hope you have better luck than me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts