Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! What's up here under the rocks? I went to get some work done out in the woods, and woke up to snow! Gall Dang it, I wouldnt mind if the cabin wuz dun.... I'm waitng for it too go away to get started. I started a new blog on my cabin project for more space to expand it, and I got the coolest domain name in the world! Check it, my blog adress will be "Off-the-GridShack.com" it will take me a few days to get it fired up and running, so right now it goes to a dead link until sometime during next business week. Wha-hooo what a blog domain name for an off the grid cabin, I couldn't believe a tree:rofl:hugger didnt already have it.....:thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bellvue? I dont know how THAT happened. I do NOT live anywhere near there.... I live in Oregon... Bellvue? Nah, they'd run me outta there cause my truck ain't purty.......
My site is LIVE!!!!!!!!! This AM! Now I got find more pics, and get back to work on it.... http://off-the-gridshack.com lives!

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!:thumb: I know, quit it:D:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.