Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am relocating, too my BOL in about three weeks.
I will be off line for awhile, as I will have no internet access where I am going.
I thought about getting a wireless card for my laptop, but funds are tight, as many here know from personal exp.
I will be here for the next few weeks, as normal, but due too a personal change in my lifestyle, I know everyone will understand, why I am offline.
It will be very primitive, no electricity (Other then the 8.5 KW Generator), no phone,other then minimal cell useage, I do have running water, and I will make a latrine, cooking via wood, and a propane source, but no heat, until I get a box stove and some pipe for the flew vent.
I have plenty of food, and intend too suppliment my meat through selective harvesting.
I will be back online, ASAP.
RevPaul

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Be sure and take plenty to read and a deck of cards to make those nights pass quickly, and stay safe.
2 decks of cards, and a friend I went through jump school with.
I will not be alone !!
We have a lot of work too do, and it goes better with friends !!!
As for reading, I can not count my books.
It will be a good time for research.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
24,474 Posts
take some notebooks and pencils, then while working on your location you can make notes of what works and what doesn't... then when you get back to the forum you can post all your well earned advice...

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
I am relocating, too my BOL in about three weeks.
I will be off line for awhile, as I will have no internet access where I am going.
I thought about getting a wireless card for my laptop, but funds are tight, as many here know from personal exp.
I will be here for the next few weeks, as normal, but due too a personal change in my lifestyle, I know everyone will understand, why I am offline.
It will be very primitive, no electricity (Other then the 8.5 KW Generator), no phone,other then minimal cell useage, I do have running water, and I will make a latrine, cooking via wood, and a propane source, but no heat, until I get a box stove and some pipe for the flew vent.
I have plenty of food, and intend too suppliment my meat through selective harvesting.
I will be back online, ASAP.
RevPaul
Dude ....

... can I come too?
:)

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will be off line in 4 days.
I hope too get a wireless connection, but that may not work in the area.
Sort of a dead zone.
No major cell providers cover that area.
interestingly enough, a trac phone gets 5 bars though, go figure.
God bless you all.
RevPaul

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I will be off line in 4 days.
I hope too get a wireless connection, but that may not work in the area.
Sort of a dead zone.
No major cell providers cover that area.
interestingly enough, a trac phone gets 5 bars though, go figure.
God bless you all.
RevPaul
I pray that God will protect you and keep you safe. Because you have made the Lord your refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, I pray that no evil shall befall you nor shall any disease, disaster or plague come near your dwelling place. Because you have made the Most High your dwelling place.
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.