Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hear in the press, and on boards such as these, talk of gun confiscations both nationally and globally. But I wonder if there really is a GLOBAL effort at gun confiscation, or just specific niche countries? I would like to consider the actions in highly developed "western" countries vs "third world" countries.

Surely, there are countries around the globe, on every continent, that have well armed populations. But where is the "gun grabbing" going on? And does this tell us a story in itself?

We in the U.S. are facing a barrage of Unconstitutional gun laws, and at the same time, most States have become more deliberate about allowing concealed carry. The Aussies are just about unarmed. The Brits are getting worse. Europe has some interesting laws.

But where is the cry to disarm the Zimbabwe's, Congolese, or former Eastern Block countries? Why is "gun Control" such a "western" thing? How about disarming the Arabs? They teethe on AKs.

What do the Billion or so of the westernised populations have in common? Well, I suppose they control 80% (picked from air number) of the planet's wealth. So, how do the 5 Billion or so population of the third world get that wealth? They steal it from a DISARMED western population.

I am a believer in a "One World Government" or NWO. Not that I approve of such, just that it's well on its' way. If we look at our own country, and the way people vote (Take it from them and give it to me. I don't care if the Government becomes a ravenous beast in the process. Take it from them and give it to me!), with just 50% of the people not paying taxes and receiving spoils, what happens when 84% of the GLOBAL population startes voting on what COUNTRIES will start giving them goodies?

For Zimbabwe (Etc.) to start demanding the spoils of the U.S. and other countries, the wealthy countries have to first be disarmed. And their Governments are doing it. Or trying to. You think our Government is a ravenous monster? I think worse is yet to come!

Thoughts?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I wonder if the other nations have crimes like Columbine and the attack on Congress woman Gifford and the other armed attacks on innocent victums that seem to grab our headlines? Everytime i hear of one of these criminal acts it makes me sick that the crime occured and to think that many would make the assumption that all legal and law abiding gun owners are of that same ilk. like we are all just time bombs waiting to go off and commit horrible crimonal acts. I have a real problem with the term GuN NUT I own seven pistols and five rifles and one shotgun but dont consider myself a gun nut and my reason for owning them is to protect myself and my family I dont make any excuses I didnt buy them to hunt with. Like many of us I saw the possible disarming of our nation on the horizon and the up swing in crime as well as the reductions in law enforcment coming and prepared for the worse. Some of my guns are 22 cal which allows us to put more rounds down range inexpensivly. I know shooting a 22 isnt the same as shooting a 1911 but my feeling is any practice with any caliber is better than no practice the mechanics are still the same. I am also a believer in the new world order not a supporter but it seems some very powerful peple have an interst in turning us into subjects rather than free men.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
Honestly it comes down to money. It seems the wealthier a country is the more they try to disarm their population. Also it has to do with threat levels from foreign invaders. If we shared a border with China laws would be dramatically different. Thats just my theory.

·
17 Oaks Ranch Tx
3,890 Posts
I wonder if the other nations have crimes like Columbine and the attack on Congress woman Gifford and the other armed attacks on innocent victums that seem to grab our headlines? ...

I am also a believer in the new world order not a supporter but it seems some very powerful peple have an interst in turning us into subjects rather than free men.
Yes they do and it makes Columbine and Gifford look like a church social. Many countries have heavily armed civilians, but the world (UN) is not interested in them. Most of them cannot find 3 meals a day to eat, they carry guns to defend and attack. Sudan has and does lead the world in slavery. But all these countries don't have the buying power of Rhode Island even and their govts are so corrupt, no one cares.

Its the US collectively and individually that scares them. It is estimated there are over 300 Million guns in the US, that is a lot of firepower. This scares the NWO/UN and our CURRENT administration.

IF NoBama can take away our guns and he PLANS ON IT. He will do it in order to bring the US into compliance with the UN directive on guns, which is to remove all guns with a few exceptions. The ONLY thing stopping him is he is not in his second term and the HR is republicans. The Senate will vote for NWO/UN compliance. We already have UN Zones here in the US and they continue to grow in number. IN these UN Zones the law of the UN is the law.

After he steps into his second term, we will sign on to NWO/UN. This will be done much like our signing on to the Koyoto Treaty that Owl Hore signed us on to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only NoBama will sign us onto the UN and then by Presidential decree AND executive order will back that up. Then he will get Congress to sign on to be IN COMPLIANCE...like Obamacare the detail will be UNKNOWN until the UN tells us to confiscate our guns.

NOTE: He has 4 years ONLY to accomplish this. And you can expect him to go all out to do so...WHY? Simple, the UN will make him 'KING' of the US and he will not step down at the end of 8 years, he will become a dictator.

The ONLY folks that can stop this are the individuals in the US. There is NO ONE else that will stop him if he decides to simply stay on as 'King'.

Who will walk up to the White House, ring the door bell and say MR Obama YOU are no longer President?????????? NO ONE will and worse, NO ONE CAN...

·
Registered
67 Posts
.......We already have UN Zones here in the US and they continue to grow in number. IN these UN Zones the law of the UN is the law.......
Where do you get this info? I have searched the internet and can find no such information, or are you just referring to the property which the UN building sits on? That's no different than us allowing other countries embassies in the US.

·
Avoidance & Deterrence
2,832 Posts
There is undoubtedly an international conspiracy to take away our guns, just how much of a threat that is though is debatable.

As for Obama's anti-gun conspiracy, that is real but run by idiots. Ever hear of Operation Fast and Furious? Here is what happened over the last few months $10 million from the DEA and/or FBI was given to drug north/guns south smugglers by the BATFE to buy guns to arm the bad guys in Mexico in order to have an excuse to force Gun Control in the USA.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/20/operation-fast-and-furious-straw-buyers/

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fast_and_Furious

This Operation Fast and Furious was traced to the White House,

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
.....Thoughts?
My thoughts are that your OP was friggin' outstanding :thumb: and not only because it mirrored so many of my own posts here :D:.
I think the effort to disarm the advanced western nations, the U.S. in particular, is because these countries (primarily the U.S. ) are the ideal that the rest of the world aspires to . They all want to wear Ray-Bans and Levis,eat at Appleby's, live in split-level ranch-style homes at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac,start a buisness,write a letter to the editor,wipe their fannies with scented,3-ply Charmin,and so on and so forth.....
But mostly, they want to be free of warlords and oppressive governments, and that is America's primary attraction. Once this freedom has been curtailed, and America has been made an example of and brought to it's knees,it's 200-year beacon of freedom dimmed, then the rest of the world can easily and quickly be brought into line ( which is EXACTLY what is occuring,as we speak).
Once "America" is gone.......and it IS going..........THEN where ya gonna run ??

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I support anyone who will turn in their gun as a result of, or in support of a UN Treaty. For at that point the Republic will have ended. The next American Revolution would of started. I prefer my enemies unarmed.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts