Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen are had this video sent to them. recieved vidoe in the mail. just watched and I am about to buy about a thousand more rounds for each gun I have. If anybody seen this video would love to taalk about it if not visit web site and see if they will send you one.
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

·
Registered
300 Posts
It was included in our local Sunday paper three weeks ago. Created quite a stir and enraged the sappy liberals. The press was accused of racism and hate mongering.

When in fact the press had nothing to do with it. It was all paid for by a private group.
The press editorial chief, even published a disclaimer that they weren't behind it's distribution.

This movie played on TV about a year ago.

I plan on keeping my DVD disc. Arab's are our enemy!

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
Liberals don't grasp the threat or radical islam....(nor do the folks who blame 911 on the US government. They are in as much denial as the liberals, just a different kind. )

·
Simple Man
428 Posts
I was thinking about this the other day. I was wanting to see it for some time, I looked down at my kitchen table and behold a gift from God. I was stunned, it came in the mail that day and the wife put it on the table for me.

I plan on letting everyone I know borrow it. Shocking, just shocking.

·
Banned
9,294 Posts
Radical islam may be a bigger threat than...

our own government.
Nah...'bout the same.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
movie came out two years ago i believe.

this is your enemy be you conservative, liberal,
or even if you are not muslim enough

·
Registered
798 Posts
I just got this movie in the mail aweek ago, I tossed it in my "I'll get to it pile", NOW I HAVE TO WATCH IT. I cant wait.

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Am I the only one that didnt get one? I kind of feel left out ...

;)
Don't feel bad Doc, I didn't get one either.
No need, I've actually looked some of these people in the eye in person, don't need to see a movie or look at a watch to tell me what time it is.
That said; not ALL Arabs are evil guys. Some are just folks too.
Whether you like it or not.

·
high on truck stop coffee
18,290 Posts
Powerfull video,but..

Yes,we gotta keep on eye on Islamic aggression in the world...but,doesn't it strike anyone as a bit odd to see exposure to these 'percieved threats' just a couple months before elections..?Whoever put this together and arranged for mass mailings has some other motives.hmmmm..:upsidedown:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
could anybody here sit and watch thses people chanting death to America on the streets like they did in UK and New York

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
OOOOH SCARY!! Neocon propaganda to keep everyone as frightened as possible and vote for the false conservative Bush shill this election.. Don't get me wrong, the communist Obama wants the scare votes too.. And since they are both CFR members and are supported by a lot of the same lobbyists, it really doesn't matter.. We're stuck with the two party system because Americans have the two party mentality, same as the mentality that causes the cowards in this country to willingly give up liberties to the tyrants because of videos like this that scare the living crap out of them.. Congrats.. Terrorists have won already.. By cowering over this BS propaganda, they already have fulfilled their agenda.. Why would they even HAVE to attack us.. It seems all their dirty work can be achieved if they put together a production company and mail us all DVDs.

Anyone who is scared by a DVD showing this stuff is a coward. It apears that "these colors" DO run.. sigh.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OOOOH SCARY!! Neocon propaganda to keep everyone as frightened as possible and vote for the false conservative Bush shill this election.. Don't get me wrong, the communist Obama wants the scare votes too.. And since they are both CFR members and are supported by a lot of the same lobbyists, it really doesn't matter.. We're stuck with the two party system because Americans have the two party mentality, same as the mentality that causes the cowards in this country to willingly give up liberties to the tyrants because of videos like this that scare the living crap out of them.. Congrats.. Terrorists have won already.. By cowering over this BS propaganda, they already have fulfilled their agenda.. Why would they even HAVE to attack us.. It seems all their dirty work can be achieved if they put together a production company and mail us all DVDs.

Anyone who is scared by a DVD showing this stuff is a coward. It apears that "these colors" DO run.. sigh.
Dont think anybody scared, just going to be more prepared, and if you dont think they are a threat then you need to wake up, these people just like they said want to take over everything just like hitler, history will repeat itself, scared no prepared yes.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Dont think anybody scared, just going to be more prepared, and if you dont think they are a threat then you need to wake up, these people just like they said want to take over everything just like hitler, history will repeat itself, scared no prepared yes.
So funny how you mention Hitler.. And history repeating itself..

Do a google search for George Bush's grandfather "Prescott Bush" "Hitler" Nazis" and read the BBC article that you find..

Sometimes what is going on at home is far scarier than what the leaders at home want to distract you with...

If there was a time to be prepared and wake up, it was the 2000 election.

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Yes,we gotta keep on eye on Islamic aggression in the world...but,doesn't it strike anyone as a bit odd to see exposure to these 'percieved threats' just a couple months before elections..?Whoever put this together and arranged for mass mailings has some other motives.hmmmm..:upsidedown:
This movie has been out for some time now. The media refused to give it coverage. This threat has been around for 1500 years. A wee bit longer than the elections I would say...

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts

That is the most blind statement I have heard yet. Those that do not feel this threat are morons and will die quickly at the hands of these barbarians. Only a fool would spout this kind of nonsense as they have evidently NOT researched it. You should research Islam and stop with the bullsh*t politics...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts