·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
I'd like to hang out with this guy. lol

Pointblank

·
Banned
317 Posts
One black does not all the people represents....... I did not say "not all the blacks represents" because Obama was chosen by "We The People" and not only by blacks.

Remember this, in what is to come you will not be able to blame Obama for all that will happen because it will only be the residual bad management from crazy Bush.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ponce,
didn't you mean to say that in what is to come you will not be able to blame Obama for all that will happen because the obamatons will only blame it on the residual effects of things bush did?

i'm assuming you meant that and not that obama can do no wrong.

by the way, i voted for nader, so don't blame me.

i would've voted for ron paul but......

anybody notice that the only anti-war candidates were all of the third party ones?

·
Banned
317 Posts
Troutback, Obama is not the second coming of Jesus, as many people thinks, he is only human that will make mistakes like you and I.....he can only command the right way if the right information is given to him.

However, if he takes the initiative, as he says he is, in trying to repair the damage done by Bush then I am all for him.

The only time that I will disagree with him is if I see that he will do some damage to this land.

By the way, the "Neocons-Zionist- Jews" will have 39% control of the house and yet they are "supposed" to be only 3% of the population.....what does that tells you?

The main reason that I choose Obama was that where McCain was 100% for the state of Israel I know that Obama is only 65%......I hope that the seven BILLIONS dollars that we are giving to the state of Israel stays right here at home to help our own peopel.

America first, second and third.......

·
Bail me out
398 Posts
what the hell did he just say?:headshake:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts