Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Be Prepared
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is the price of gold going to go up today? How much is the stock market going to dive? Will it be a long term trend or a flash in the pan? :upsidedown:

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Even though Firearms manufacturers have been showing record sales and profits now could be a good time to get in to their stocks because their prime sales team just got reelected.

With Obama's record supporting green energy it might be a place to look as well. or even start your own company and ask for subsidies.

PMs will more than likely follow their present long term curve with The Bernack's support.

·
Immortal
1,411 Posts
The people have spoken. They get what they deserve. Unfortunately we also get what they deserve. I'm already paying the highest taxes per capita in the nation and now it is going to get worse.

We are in for more of the same - the continued pattern of decline as the majority turns their backs on God and this nation decays.

Prepare for higher taxes, failing utilities, those who work funding the inefficient care of those who don't.

IMHO, everything that prompts us to prepare for harder times was just confirmed as more likely to occur.

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
Well, since you put this into the financial forum, let's tackle it that way. What did Obama accomplish in his first term? He bailed out the banksters, and basically protected them from any meaningful investigation, and no real reform of that sector either. Massive debt spending, same wars as Bush II. So his administration will probably be a fourth term of proven failed Bush II economics.

Slow tightening of the noose on Main Street, continuation of the tax-and-war economy, and printing funny money when that's not enough. Sadly, a lot of his supporters -- labor and the young -- will probably be hit the hardest.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The problem with Americans today is that more people watch MTV than they do a news network. I realize news networks spin for certain canidates mainly democratic but if people were more in tune to the issues rather than the pop cultural views on a canidate they would make an informed choice rather than just vote for who ever the trendy pick is.

·
Scout
1,464 Posts
Withdraw moneys from bank, Invest in firearms, ammo, food, water , and stash the rest of the cash......... Don't go underground, but stay close to the entrance......

·
Registered
112 Posts
I live in Louisiana, I wish my state and Texas would merge and shut off all the oil pipelines that leave the 2 states. Is it time for another Civil War?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."----Thomas Jefferson

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,736 Posts
Investors should prepare for rising prices and more expansionary monetary policy now that President Barack Obama appears to have won re-election, investor Jim Rogers told CNBC on Tuesday.
Just moments before Obama was projected to prevail in his bid for a second term against Republican challenger Mitt Romney, Rogers sharply repudiated both candidates, calling them both "evil". (Read more: Obama Re-elected as Crucial Ohio Goes His Way.)
The co-founder of the Quantum Fund said he expected Obama's policies to drive up commodities and drive down the U.S. dollar (Intercontinental Exchange US: dxc1).
As the Federal Reserve moves to stimulate a stalled economy through debt purchases, Rogers says markets should expect the status quo to remain the same.
"If Obama wins, it's going to be more inflation, more money printing, more debt, more spending." Rogers told CNBC, saying he expected to sell U.S. government debt and buy precious metals, such as gold (Exchange:xau=). "It's not going to be good for you me or anybody else."
"It looks to me like the money printing is going to run amok now, and spending is going to run amok now," Rogers stated. "I have to invest based on what's happening and not what I would like."
Rogers said that he didn't vote for either Romney or Obama, saying that "they're both evil as far as I'm concerned."

·
Registered
653 Posts
I live in Louisiana, I wish my state and Texas would merge and shut off all the oil pipelines that leave the 2 states. Is it time for another Civil War?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."----Thomas Jefferson
http://www.texasnationalist.com/

Join! I am a member.

On the financial portion of this, I got 2 ounces of silver yesterday to protect myself from the continued crap.

·
Premium Member
12,241 Posts
Slow tightening of the noose on Main Street, continuation of the tax-and-war economy, and printing funny money when that's not enough. Sadly, a lot of his supporters -- labor and the young -- will probably be hit the hardest.
agreed,
with the election results and givin the business climate, (who's going to hire or expand)
the overall trend would indicate a general slow down followed by a hard recession.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
"Obama wins now what "

Same as if Romney Had won keep on providing for myself.

These guys have no answers, they are ridding an old tired hose until it drops dead!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts