Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
President-elect Barack Obama will learn the full “burdens of office” tomorrow when he receives his first top secret briefing from the Director of National Intelligence, Mike McConnell. McConnell will be accompanied by the CIA’s top intelligence ...

More...

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
It sickens me that he's getting that briefing when if he had to he couldn't pass a employment background check for the FBI....

Reactions: Dwind

·
11B3P
754 Posts
It sickens me that he's getting that briefing when if he had to he couldn't pass a employment background check for the FBI....
Agreed, no way in Hades he would pass a TS clearance background check with all of his past contacts. If he were not who he is, if he were an average Joe I bet he would be on the no-fly list and a person of interest.:eek:

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
Briefing? More like initiation into the NWO. The people use to trust our government until they starting making things "Top Secret" What a bag of excrement.

-Cade

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Agreed, no way in Hades he would pass a TS clearance background check with all of his past contacts. If he were not who he is, if he were an average Joe I bet he would be on the no-fly list and a person of interest.:eek:
could you eloborate on that- or give some links to info on that? im interested in acually WINNING the next debate I have with my fiance on Obama

especially since she had to pass those very same checks.

id love to hear how many people were on the Grassy Knoll, and what Lurr from Omicron Persei 8 did at Roswell

·
11B3P
754 Posts
could you eloborate on that- or give some links to info on that? im interested in acually WINNING the next debate I have with my fiance on Obama

especially since she had to pass those very same checks.

id love to hear how many people were on the Grassy Knoll, and what Lurr from Omicron Persei 8 did at Roswell
Do some Google-fu on "top secret" clearance and it will show some generic criteria.
In the military I had a basic "secret" clearance and they look into much of your history but it is nothing compared to a TS. I have been advised FBI agents must pass background for TS clearance. They look into group affiliations, associates etc.

Within the last 6 months or so info about Obama associating with known terrorist and church leader that can be generically described as "anti-American" have been revealed.

Now tell me, if you were doing his background investigation what would you say?
What it B.O's origin? Muslim?

He had relations with a known terrorist.

He attended a congregation (for over 20 years) that spouted many controversial things about the government and the country as a whole.

He is not fond of honoring the American flag.

Anybody who would NOT see Obama (if he were an applicant for the FBI academy) as a national security threat through a Top Secret security investigation is severely lacking.

When folks investigate for a TS clearance they do not want a security risk.
If he weer FBI applicant I would not stamp my seal of approval on his background check.

I'm not saying, I am just sayin'.:D:

·
22,122 Posts
either way we're comprimised. if we werent before- we are now...

·
22,122 Posts

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
Obama will be told what he needs to know, not everything. Nobody knows everything that is going on within our intelligence groups and military forces. NOBODY. He'll be given enough info to do his job. I would bet a month's pay that he will NOT be given everything in the line of information about Muslim terrorists and so on. He will probably be given cursory information about relationships with different Muslim and Arab nations so he can smoothly function.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts