Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama is getting "sports stuff" for Christmas.

First lady Michelle Obama would reveal only that much during a visit to Children's National Medical Center in Washington on Tuesday. Mrs. Obama read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" to several dozen sick children and then answered some of their questions.

One child wanted to know what the president would be getting for Christmas.

At first, Mrs. Obama said she couldn't tell because daughters Malia and Sasha, who were sitting beside her, would tell their father. But Mrs. Obama relented and said she got the president "sports stuff."

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

·
Banned
7,436 Posts
Well I guess the old standard of having to be good to receive a gift for Christmas is out the window in the Obama Household.

I'm Getting Nuttin' for Christmas

By Sid Tepper, Roy C. Bennett

I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad.
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad.

I broke my bat on Johnny's head;
Somebody snitched on me.
I hid a frog in sister's bed;
Somebody snitched on me.

I spilled some ink on Mommy's rug;
I made Tommy eat a bug;
Bought some gum with a penny slug;
Somebody snitched on me.

CHORUS
Oh, I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad.

I put a tack on teacher's chair;
Somebody snitched on me.
I tied a knot in Suzy's hair;
Somebody snitched on me.
I did a dance on Mommy's plant.
Climbed a tree and tore my pants.
Filled that sugar bowl with ants;
Somebody snitched on me.

CHORUS
Oh, I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad.

So you better be good whatever you do
'Cause if you're bad, I'm warning you,
You'll get nuttin' for Christmas.

http://www.links2love.com/christmas-im-gettin-nuttin-for-christmas.htm

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
I dont doubt it

From what I heard he has played more golf in one year then Bush did in 8 years total. He is wearing them out. Just help me here wasnt that one of the things they would give Bush a hard time over. I can remember them sayin how does he have so much time to play with all the problems. But good old obama has no problem playing all the time. Thats trasparency if you ask me.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts

·
Where da' gold at?
566 Posts
From what I heard he has played more golf in one year then Bush did in 8 years total. He is wearing them out. Just help me here wasnt that one of the things they would give Bush a hard time over. I can remember them sayin how does he have so much time to play with all the problems. But good old obama has no problem playing all the time. Thats trasparency if you ask me.
But I thought Obama was too occupied with problems to properly greet and meet with foreign leaders? Great how he can't meet with the British prime minister or go to all of the Nobel functions (course, he had time to accept the prize), but he can play some golf. I love how he seems to always go on vacation too. And Christmas in Hawaii now? Great how "The Peoples President" likes to live like his constituents.

·
Where the Elite meet
5,560 Posts
Sports stuff? With American on the brink of SHTF he's going to be playing sports? The Communist Chinese will love this.

Nero Hussian Obama is going be play sports while the USA burns!

·
workin on it......
1,110 Posts
uh, didn't I just see a report on his news stations that they don't give presents at xmas? so which is it? was she lying to the kiddies? or lying to the msm(aka obamanews)? hmmm.......

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Wonder if an Al Capone baseball bat was one of em ----
from Rahm Emannuel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts