Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obama Threatens UK With Economic Penalties if it Leaves EU

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/1...omic-penalties-if-it-leaves-daniel-greenfield

During Cameron's visit, Obama bizarrely inserted himself into a national debate within the UK over whether to leave the European Union urging Brits to fix their relationship with the EU, rather than "breaking it off".

Now Obama Inc. is making it clear that a proposed US-European trade agreement will not include the UK if it withdraws and that no separate agreement will be negotiated.

The Obama administration has warned British officials that if the UK leaves Europe it will exclude itself from a US-EU trade and investment partnership potentially worth hundreds of billions of pounds a year, and that it was very unlikely that Washington would make a separate deal with Britain.

There is no reason to tell this to UK officials who are probably less retarded than their American counterparts the obvious. Just as during the Cameron visit, we're looking at stage managed statements pre-arranged between Cameron and Obama's people.

He continues to alienate the US from Allies.:mad:

·
Just reboot 3 times...
1,962 Posts
Ignore our own borders? Check.

Ship major industries and vast amounts of jobs overseas? Check

Urinate on the ideas of sovereignty wherever they appear? Check

And now... punish those that wish to handle their own affairs as their own nation chooses? Even our allies? CHECK! (except of course, any ME country... even ones that signed deals Ahem... Iran... Ahem.)

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
London Mayor Lashes Out at “Part-Kenyan” Obama for His Ancestral Hatred of Britain

Jim Hoft Apr 22nd, 2016 11:16 am 14 Comments
obama kenya mayor

London Mayor slammed “part-Kenyan” Barack Obama for his ancestral hatred of England today in a column attacking the far left president for interfering in British politics.

Obama lectured Great Britain today using dead American soldiers as a political pawns in pushing Britain to push the Brexit vote that is coming up in Great Britain.
The Independent reported:

Boris Johnson has criticised the US president Barack Obama and suggested his attitude to Britain might be based on his “part-Kenyan” heritage and “ancestral dislike of the British empire”.

Writing a column for The Sun newspaper the outgoing Mayor of London recounted a story about a bust of Winston Churchill purportedly being removed from White House.

“Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender,” he wrote.

The White House said in 2012 that the story of the bust being moved was “100 per cent false” and that the bust remained in the White House, having been moved to the President’s private residence.

It was however later forced to clarify that the Churchill bust still located in the President’s residence was in fact a different bust, and that one had indeed been removed.

The Mayor said that the US would never dream of engaging in an arragement similar to the EU.
The second salvo:thumb:

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Yeah, the Brits are angry that Obummer inserted himself and the comments he made while in Europe. As far as the threat, it has no teeth. He's only got nine months left for starters and the agreement will not likely be approved by Congressbefore his departure, particularly if Britain is omitted..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hmmm... better check out the sources on this story. The sites I find that post it make no bones about being radically right wing - not likely well balanced or nonjudgmental sources.

Statements like "Obama bizarrely inserted himself" and "Now Obama Inc. is making it clear" and "UK officials who are probably less retarded than their American counterparts" and "we're looking at stage managed statements pre-arranged between Cameron and Obama's people" are tip-offs to yellow journalism here.

If true, the implications would make this front page news everywhere. Claim cover-up by liberal media, but even Fox News hasn't run this story. So I think you're taking bad or exaggerated or misquoted information and running haywire with it.

And now you'll probably insult me by calling me a "liberal" or worse because I've doubted your sources and your agenda. So be it - if exaggerations and insults are all you care about then you're no-count to me.

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Hmmm... better check out the sources on this story. The sites I find that post it make no bones about being radically right wing - not likely well balanced or nonjudgmental sources.

Statements like "Obama bizarrely inserted himself" and "Now Obama Inc. is making it clear" and "UK officials who are probably less retarded than their American counterparts" and "we're looking at stage managed statements pre-arranged between Cameron and Obama's people" are tip-offs to yellow journalism here.

If true, the implications would make this front page news everywhere. Claim cover-up by liberal media, but even Fox News hasn't run this story. So I think you're taking bad or exaggerated or misquoted information and running haywire with it.

And now you'll probably insult me by calling me a "liberal" or worse because I've doubted your sources and your agenda. So be it - if exaggerations and insults are all you care about then you're no-count to me.
I did read an article on yahoo about it. It wasn't very nice to Obummer or the London mayor..

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
As an American and a Brit...Obama needs to butt out of UK politics. We're stuck with him here but he shouldn't be dictating British policies...especially alienating the best allies. They are holding a referendum on this...so it will be the people's choice and vote that makes the decision.
At the risk of giving liberals a wedgie, he doesn't act American....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.