Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
-Novice Genius-
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, lol, I'm not into comics, but caught this under the 'odd news'.
Unfortunately, the last part is pure fantasy as well.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090406/od_afp/uspoliticsobamapublishingoffbeat_20090406211413
NEW YORK (AFP) – Barack Obama's never had more foes -- or less clothing -- than in two comics about to hit the stands.

The real life US president faces his share of challenges, but none that compare to those troubling his muscle-bound alter ego in "The Righteous Retribution of Barack the Barbarian."

Clad in a fur loincloth and armed with an ax, Obama is "destined to save the great republic of America and dethrone the overpaid despots," says Chicago-based publisher Devil's Due on its website.

And unlike the silver-tongued real president, this one "is mute."
I hope breakfast is still down. :)
MP76

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Ok, lol, I'm not into comics, but caught this under the 'odd news'.
Unfortunately, the last part is pure fantasy as well.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090406/od_afp/uspoliticsobamapublishingoffbeat_20090406211413

I hope breakfast is still down. :)
MP76
god help us all this is grade A stalinism.(P.S. i threw up a little after hearing this)Its a effort to make him never loose an election so the younger kids grow up worshiping him.Wait until his boot camp is on line then the brainwashing goes to the next level.

·
-Novice Genius-
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gotta say this is the first time I've ever seen propaganda taken to such levels.
Exactly why I posted it.
Not to spread, but to expose.
The publisher is Chicago based...shock me, shock me! :eek:

god help us all this is grade A stalinism.(P.S. i threw up a little after hearing this)Its a effort to make him never loose an election so the younger kids grow up worshiping him.Wait until his boot camp is on line then the brainwashing goes to the next level.
Defiantly a ploy for kids, IMO.
Who doesn't want to go be a 'Superhero's sidekick'? :rolleyes:
MP76

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
I pooed a bit and threw up a bit!

Thanks

Im in disbeliefe that this is going on! We are whaching history being made. Our grand children will read history books full of stories that read like the ones that we read about the USSR and Germany and so forth!

·
Condense the nonsense
1,829 Posts
"And unlike the silver-tongued real president, this one "is mute." Maybe his arch enemy destroyed his teleprompter? I think this is a small indicator of Obama's lack of real substance. His promises haven't come to fruition so they have to make crap up. Lame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts