Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This A-hole thinks he's God!

http://www.newsmax.com/politics/Oba...2008/09/27/135118.html?s=al&promo_code=6BBA-1

Then look at this one;

http://election.newsmax.com/nra_Hunter.html?s=al&promo_code=6BBA-1

If this sneeking Black Mamba in the grass is elected, I expect he'll go after gun owners, guns, ammo, mfg's. by his second year in office. I believe he'll try to push a total civilian weapons ban, and then make those who refuse to comply to the national weapon turn in, criminals. Even antique gun collections won't be safe.

Every gun shop manager I have talked with,which is dozens,and even the one's from national chains, are all worried that this creep might win. If he is elected, you may want to consider moving to Finland, the second most armed nation on earth. No gun bans are being planned there...just saying..

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
He's voted on Chicago's handgun ban, so don't expect him to do anything but the same. He's a liar and a snake. Ooops! Shouldn't have said that, he gives snakes a bad name.

Anyways, I'd rather vote McCain to keep out Obama then to see him win. Even though Huckabee was the man for the job.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure on this one ??
As far as I have read in the news papers! Fins remember being taken over by the Nazis and then Russian's for awhile. They still believe in a national civilian defense force as well as their own modern military. Since they are bordered by Russia, and Sweden,(another nation that has armed civilians ) they are sandwiched in between them. It is in their own best interests, to stay armed and on the defense against Russian aggressions.

The Fins generally do not go around shooting each other. The lastest crazed student who gunned down 9 others, is a national shock and disgrace. They will look for ways to ensure it doesn't happen again...most likely being security measures.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Don't think so either with Russia that close. The Finish-Russo war is one prime example. WWII and ditto the above for Switzerland. The only time they try to take you over is if you have something and America is Gold.

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
His running mate it Biden, so I'm sure the assault weapons ban will be resigned and pushing for more bands won't take very long.

-Cade

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
His running mate it Biden, so I'm sure the assault weapons ban will be resigned and pushing for more bands won't take very long.

-Cade
If they get elected we'd be lucky to keep rubber bands, spit wads and a toothbrush to sharpen. Paper airplanes could be crashed into buildings or pole your eyes out. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts