Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Free Your Mind
982 Posts
maw..he was just waiting on the teleprompter to reboot..:rolleyes:

the man has nothing to say unless the print it for him and the couple times he has opened his mouth on his own..he's had to buy some white cop a beer...

:thumb:
Geez... you beat me to my own punch line. :thumb:

·
Author, prepper, father
Done
6,920 Posts
I don't know, he seems to be fulfilling his purpose, the neutering of the American economy followed by the removal of the USA as a world power allowing China to ascend in a bloodless take over of the world economy. Talk about your Manchurian candidate.

·
Registered
189 Posts
This is fox news trying to misdirect away from the fact that they cut to him over a minute early like idiots. He was waiting for the 21 gun salute to finish.

If he hadn't you guys would have been like "this guy is such a COMMIE PRICK he didn't even wait for the 21 gun salute to finish OMG!!!"

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
This is fox news trying to misdirect away from the fact that they cut to him over a minute early like idiots. He was waiting for the 21 gun salute to finish.

If he hadn't you guys would have been like "this guy is such a COMMIE PRICK he didn't even wait for the 21 gun salute to finish OMG!!!"
Thats been discussed before.. hes not commie.. hes a frikkin' marxist. Your argument is now invalid. Doesn't change the fact that he is a frikkin douchebag tool who should immediately resign.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Obama stands with his usual grace and aplomb while waiting for the salutes to finish, which is obvious if you turn the volume up.

They finish seconds before he begins to speak. Everyone in the audience is aware of the reason for the wait, even if the tv viewers are not. The man shouting near the end is giving a command or direction of some kind, it seems to me. Is he the officer in command at the ceremony? Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I don't know, he seems to be fulfilling his purpose, the neutering of the American economy followed by the removal of the USA as a world power allowing China to ascend in a bloodless take over of the world economy. Talk about your Manchurian candidate.
China is going to kick our ass and not fire a single shot.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Obama stands with his usual grace and aplomb while waiting for the salutes to finish, which is obvious if you turn the volume up.

They finish seconds before he begins to speak. Everyone in the audience is aware of the reason for the wait, even if the tv viewers are not. The man shouting near the end is giving a command or direction of some kind, it seems to me. Is he the officer in command at the ceremony? Anyone know?
if u had read the text beneath the video a member of the audience had hollered "AWKWARD".

·
Registered
342 Posts

wasnt a command,, it was a member of the audience hollering AWKWARDDDDDDDDDDD..

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Is America's Greatest Used Car Salesman loosing it? In this speech he is speechless and just stands there for a couple of minutes. Reminds of old Hitler News Reels were Adolph just stood there in silence. Creepy. http://www.mediaite.com/tv/awkward-...ns-speech-with-minute-of-unexplained-silence/
neither pro or anti obama, sorry staggering indifference perhaps :D:

looks like a network stuff up to me, he didn't look too awkward, looked like a news anchor waiting for his cue.

comparison with hitler...seriously wouldn't go that far. Hitler was one of the worst criminal masterminds of our time...deranged evil personified. Sorry but I wish he had never existed.

Hitler however was one of the most skilled orators we have viewable recordings of. I say this only because a "great orator has the power to rouse fools to slaughter"

Hitler did that, but he also roused many highly educated, intelligent people to do the same. His speech silences were a deliberate way of underlying his speeches. It left the people in awe...and sadly they followed him to places the human race should never have gone.

I respect any person's right to voice any opinion of Obama of a negative ( or positive) nature. I don't agree with the Hitler linkage though, no matter how much you dislike Obama, he isn't nearly in the same league of evil as Hitler.

2c is all :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
This is not news. He is clearly waiting for the end of the 21 gun salute. He even says, "just waiting, hear it?"

He does plenty of things to prove he is an idiot, but this isn't one of them, sorry.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts