Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by the local Obama office and picked up a couple signs.

I need some targets to sight in a couple new rifles.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have you heard what could happen if there is no clear winner of elector votes? The congress votes in the president (Obama) and the house votes in the vice president (Pylan). That ought to get the country in a tizzy

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
i think that to s.james but at the same time if i post on his thread that its a pointless thread as is this one. other than stirring the pot i would be a hypocrite then wouldn't i.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I stopped by the local Obama office and picked up a couple signs.

I need some targets to sight in a couple new rifles.
Better be careful... talk like that in our fasci.... er.... lovely represented republic.... might earn you a visit from Homeland Security...

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anti-American libs have no problem with burning a flag, what is wrong with shooting a sign? O, the sign has the exalted name of your supreme commander and savior. The flag only stands for the country the libs want to destroy. Now, I understand.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
i forgot, free speech does apply when talking about your messiah.
I guess you can't read, since I've said numerous times that I don't like either of them. I've even said quite clearly that I'm voting 3rd party. How that translates into Obama being my saviour I have no idea. The comment was in relation to the closing window on our freedoms. I'm just saying- anymore such could be viewed as a bit twitchy given the whole homeland security thing... Do what you like, though ;)

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was actually responding to FX. I doubt homeland security or the FBI are interestedin political signs. But then again, I don't see a conspiracy behind every tree.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I was actually responding to FX. I doubt homeland security or the FBI are interestedin political signs. But then again, I don't see a conspiracy behind every tree.
I was being somewhat facetious. But the comment bears notice. In todays world, a kid who brings a Tylenol to school can be expelled for "drug possession". In airports, if you say anything even remotely off color relating to violence- you can be detained... It's not a far stretch to see what shooting a political candidates sign could be construed as potentially...

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Both of those examples are explicitly forbidden. If a rule/law/regulation existed that said signs could not be used as targets, then I would not do so.
I was being somewhat facetious. But the comment bears notice. In todays world, a kid who brings a Tylenol to school can be expelled for "drug possession". In airports, if you say anything even remotely off color relating to violence- you can be detained... It's not a far stretch to see what shooting a political candidates sign could be construed as potentially...

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Both of those examples are explicitly forbidden. If a rule/law/regulation existed that said signs could not be used as targets, then I would not do so.
and if a rule exists banning assault weapons you will obey it

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Probably. It is a moral question that would require knowing the specifics of the hypothetical and consultation with a knowledgeable priest. In general though, obedience is greater than sacrifice.
and if a rule exists banning assault weapons you will obey it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts