Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Afraid for my country
209 Posts
What an a$$hole. If he wants to play that game, he is sorely misguided. If checks do not go out to seniors and veterans, there would (should) be rioting on the scale of the middle east and/or Greece. He would immediately decide that he has become a one term president and probably doom the entire Democratic party; (the dems are for wasting money and not paying seniors). Why does the US put up with this crap? Raise the debt ceiling if you must, but also cut some of the waste and BS that goes on in Washington, govt grants, foreign aid, etc. Don't raise taxes during the worst economy in 80 years. Has anyone heard of anybody/company saying that they can't wait for taxes to be raised so they can start hiring more employees?

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,850 Posts
Just more posturing on both sides.
It's not even posturing anymore, it's just straight-up, in-your-face lying. They keep saying "We're doing all that we can" and yesterday they only met for 90 minutes and called it a day.

Wow. That's a long day for sure. Way to tough it out for the sake of the country.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Of course he will start with us. He figures by doing that , some of us may actually get stupid and vote for him and his leftist loonie friends. HE IS WRONG. If anything, it will get the stupid left loonies to go the other way. I have noticed that a lot of the libitards are actually starting to finally wake up and realize that he ain't the messiah after all. One can only hope.

·
...all out of bubble gum
871 Posts
Thats almost as low as playing a "race card"!

If sh*t don't go my way, I'm gonna starve ur grandparents, and give vets the finger....

They need to grow a pair and fix this crap. Even a 10yr old can tell you save more / spend less.

Quit feeding the world and feed our own for a change.
Put limits on welfare or put some serious checks and balances in place for it!
Drug test for welfare!
Tax people proportionate to income EQUALLY (close the loopholes)
Quit giving away the "dream" to illegals.
Strengthen the border.
Start deducting the cost of illegals from their home countries subsidies.
Mandate 2-4 years of military service for citizenship (let them EARN that government money and prove they are willing to fight for their new liberty and freedom).

·
Registered
426 Posts
thats almost as low as playing a "race card"!

If sh*t don't go my way, i'm gonna starve ur grandparents, and give vets the finger....

They need to grow a pair and fix this crap. Even a 10yr old can tell you save more / spend less.

Quit feeding the world and feed our own for a change.
Put limits on welfare or put some serious checks and balances in place for it!
Drug test for welfare!
Tax people proportionate to income equally (close the loopholes)
quit giving away the "dream" to illegals.
Strengthen the border.
Start deducting the cost of illegals from their home countries subsidies.
Mandate 2-4 years of military service for citizenship (let them earn that government money and prove they are willing to fight for their new liberty and freedom).
i like it!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Its funny i was reading about some guys rallying against motorcycle helmet laws being passed.

The state was saying that the cost of a patient being stuck on life support or whatever without a helmet due to injury was so much,

yet there are only a handful of these accidents compared to the illegals who get theyre "FREE" services at a hospital.

Ya its the guys on motorcycles we should pass laws for not these mexicans who are literally bankrupting hospitals.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I hope the GOP does not cave to this garbage, it will spell defeat for them. They will have gone against their pledge of no new taxes just like Bush Senior, and Obama will claim victory.

·
Capability, not scenarios
11,964 Posts
We're not going to see either party step up until we have term limits and eliminate the seniority system in congress.

Reactions: W.Lynn and Nimmer

·
PaPaKAPture
248 Posts
So what, they're old, they have had years to save their money. They didn't... not my problem. Same with the tired old saying... "Im on a fixed income".... No your not. I just started my career, and have two kids and a WIFE.... I am on a fixed income. I'm so sorry you didnt plan for retirement better... again, not my problem.

j/k... sort of

1 - 20 of 86 Posts