Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
I find myself wrinkling my nose at the whole Alex Jones thing. He is far too grandeous for survivalism

Reactions: Davy C Rockett

·
Born a REBEL, not a Tory
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I listen to him, and people like Rush, just to gauge whats going on that the tabloid MSM ain't going to tell you about between Britney and Lindsey Lohan segiments.

I find most of their stuff to be credible and of credible sources.
Don't necessarily believe everything they say, however nowadays it seems like there is more going on than I myself can keep up with.

·
22,122 Posts
Ok If half the stuff alex jones say's is true then why didn't someone bump him off.
not that I believe him, but the way he raves on, he seems to act like a teenage girl's father thats up late waiting for her to come back from her date

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
I find myself wrinkling my nose at the whole Alex Jones thing. He is far too grandeous for survivalism
Yea , but this one is spot on ...................do a little research , Just run the bill number , then run the name's of the UN programs that shoe up IN the bill .

Reactions: kev

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea , but this one is spot on ...................do a little research , Just run the bill number , then run the name's of the UN programs that shoe up IN the bill .
I wouldn't say it's spot on, the text of Senator Obama's bill is in reference to the global poverty portions of the Millennium Declaration, it says nothing at all about requiring President Bush to implement the entire declaration. There is no mention in his bill about guns, weapons, arms, etc.

As for the Millennium Declaration itself, the main reference on guns is the following section:

• To take concerted action to end illicit traffic in small arms and light weapons, especially by making arms transfers more transparent and supporting regional disarmament measures, taking account of all the recommendations of the forthcoming United Nations Conference on Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons.

Though this section gave me pause, not clear on what exactly this means:

• To ensure the implementation, by States Parties, of treaties in areas such as arms control and disarmament and of international humanitarian law and human rights law, and call upon all States to consider signing and ratifying the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

Though when that section is looked at in context of the section it falls under, II. Peace, security and disarmament, it appears to me to be control and disarmament of WMDs, but like I said, I'm not sure

I listen to Alex Jones on occasion, more to read between the lines, he can twist words around quite well, but there is truth to be found in there if you're willing to investigate what he says a little further to get the real story

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
I wouldn't say it's spot on, the text of Senator Obama's bill is in reference to the global poverty portions of the Millennium Declaration, it says nothing at all about requiring President Bush to implement the entire declaration. There is no mention in his bill about guns, weapons, arms, etc.

As for the Millennium Declaration itself, the main reference on guns is the following section:

• To take concerted action to end illicit traffic in small arms and light weapons, especially by making arms transfers more transparent and supporting regional disarmament measures, taking account of all the recommendations of the forthcoming United Nations Conference on Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons.

Might want to see whos pushing this ..............Rebbeca Peters ( sp )

http://www.iansa.org/

Though this section gave me pause, not clear on what exactly this means:

• To ensure the implementation, by States Parties, of treaties in areas such as arms control and disarmament and of international humanitarian law and human rights law, and call upon all States to consider signing and ratifying the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

Though when that section is looked at in context of the section it falls under, II. Peace, security and disarmament, it appears to me to be control and disarmament of WMDs, but like I said, I'm not sure

I listen to Alex Jones on occasion, more to read between the lines, he can twist words around quite well, but there is truth to be found in there if you're willing to investigate what he says a little further to get the real story

Splitting hares , what ever comes of this it boils down to paying MORE taxes so other countrys can live of my hard work , NOT to mention the rest of TAX hikes this MARXIST tard is looking to raise .

·
Woman Hater
1,074 Posts
In all honesty, and being an outsider "sorta", it would be next to impossible to disarm every American. Obama would surely sign his own death warrant and start an uprising that would start the second civil war, only this time, it would be the citizens against the govt. Speaking of bumping off, why hasn't anyone done that to bushy boy yet? After all, he did ruin a nation.

·
22,122 Posts
easy chewie, have you ever known UN troops to be good at anything other than being ambushed and being at the recieving end friendly fire incidents for not participating with other forces in theater?

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
they are good at graft-rape-lookin the other way-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts