Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My Hero Was Derion Albert
2,706 Posts
It was brought up, repeatedly. But the media labeled all those people criticizing Barry Sotero and his lack of academic credentials or even documented attendance at universities as Racist Conspiracy nutjobs. It was lumped into the same " he's not an american" bull so we were paying more attention to the Big Fake Issue (citizenship) when we should have been looking up Barrys legal and scholastic records.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
The disturbing thing to me is this is coming out on January of 2016. Uh, seems like this should have been brought up much sooner but maybe that's just silly ole me.
The information was out there, the media just refused to cover it. They also (in typical liberal fashion) painted anyone who questioned his history as a racist.

·
Weed 'em and reap
31,581 Posts
The disturbing thing to me is this is coming out on January of 2016. Uh, seems like this should have been brought up much sooner but maybe that's just silly ole me.
These allegations, and more, have been flying in every direction for a decade. Most have never been rebutted, and those that have been, have not been effectively addressed. No transcripts. Dodgy birth certificate printed using technology that had not yet been invented and naming a hospital bearing a name not yet used. Harvard Law Review touted him as foreign-born. Nobody from college remembers him. And on and on.

The allegations are not new; the peoples' willingness to believe the best of him is wearing thin. The gulf between his propaganda and reality has now hit literally everyone in a fundamental way. Nobody has gone unaffected.

The bloom is off the rose, and peoples' willingness to dismiss these unrebutted allegations as political in nature is over. 7 years of actions fall in line with the allegations. People see the President's agenda, and the pieces can only be assembled as a government working against the people. They can't be understood any other way.

·
Weed 'em and reap
31,581 Posts
The information was out there, the media just refused to cover it. They also (in typical liberal fashion) painted anyone who questioned his history as a racist.
Lame duckery. We are in the phase where defending the party doesn't necessarily involve defending the President. He is disposable to them if they need to throw him under the bus in order to further the cause.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.