Survivalist Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Ask, Tell, Make
349 Posts
Umm, sword...bad idea. Rethink staying put in your house. The moment you leave your home during most SHTF situations, you become a refugee....or this guy. Police/FD 1 - Crazy Mall Ninja 0...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Umm, sword...bad idea. Rethink staying put in your house. The moment you leave your home during most SHTF situations, you become a refugee....or this guy. Police/FD 1 - Crazy Mall Ninja 0...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRgweQxXi8

I disagree. His problem was he forgot his shield. That would have protected him against the water. mauauauaua This shield would have helped.

Further, if he had trained a little harder he could have been like this guy.

·
Registered
541 Posts
If you're really thinking about carrying a sword, you might just want a machete or hatchet so that it has multiple uses.

I have knife on my pistol belt, but realistically the chanced of both your rifle and pistol malfunctioning in CQB isn't likely enough for you to be carrying around a sword. In fact you could probably make your enemy laugh himself to death until he decided to shoot you while you working over your nervousness trying to remember that youtube video you saw that "trained" you how to use the wall hanger sword.

If you're not properly trained with a sword, I wouldn't use one, they'd probably be more of a danger to you not to mention it's a lot of weight for one item that doesn't have multiple uses and your chances of using it are pretty slim.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts