Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The European Outdoorsman
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a nylon, not leather, folding knife sheath. Should be a general, but well made sheath. I prefer no logos, and if it has one, I would like to be able to remove it (i.e. not sewn into the nylon). It would need to be both belt mountable and molle compatible.

Kabar has one, but according to shop I can order from, they are out of stock. I am looking to pick up a few of these. My largest folder is 4", which is large, but I know there are larger folders out there like the Espada, which I am not interested in. So, something for knives 4 inches in length or so.

THANKS

·
The European Outdoorsman
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like! Thanks again Cliff, you are always in the know. The black one looks more like a cell phone pouch...which is a good thing.

·
Banned
3,000 Posts
find mine

i find mine at the army surplus store. they can be carried vertically or horizontally. they also are mollie capable if you get the mollie strap things. they make folding knife sheaths, EMT pouches, watch band pouches ect, try looking there. the brand name is Raine. if you cant find any locally, go here:

http://raineinc.com/catalog/index.php

i think they have like 3 different sizes of folding knife sheaths. best to you and yours-------- Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts